CORE N24 VLNFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,505 comments
The entire livestream isn't loading for me at all; it seems to just end and restart and not load.

EDIT: Is the livestream broken?

Last edited:
Well raced all, the answer is yes the livestream did seem to suffer from some impressive technical issues. We do however have all the data and so the race 3 stream should be up on youtube before too long.

An I please have an incident report from all drivers who took part in this weekends event for the stewarding

An I please have an incident report from all drivers who took part in this weekends event for the stewarding
It was a large incident!!
Many drivers can't see others cars.

What we can do? Public room and one steady host.
I've hope for better future :P

Does anyone have any provisional results for yesterday / for the total? I have no idea how yesterday went. :P

I hope the KTM's twitchiness with shot tires doesn't bite me in the back when we get to Matterhorn...

Are you running camber on the KTM? I noticed while hosting on Friday your wheels had a large angle on them.

Are you running camber on the KTM? I noticed while hosting on Friday your wheels had a large angle on them.

Yep, I'm running almost near enough 5.0 degrees of camber on them! Makes the thing super twitchy, but gives it amazing turn-in!

For the N24 and the VLN, I hope no one is like this next race at DFR:

That has been my experience at DFR right now...

Last edited:
When do you public official race results?

Please add our new driver GTPL_Lubek to Poland24 Racing drivers. Thanks!

Last edited:
download (4).jpg

When do you public official race results?

Please add our new driver GTPL_Lubek to Poland24 Racing drivers. Thanks!
The team is currently working on them but since we all have day jobs it is difficult to get through all the data from the races quickly

Back