CORE N24 VLNFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,505 comments
@memto89 & @jonnyb1990

My ps3 has YLOD.
Matt's has almost died, I believe he is off to get another.

I have a second one but I'm having really weird issues that may involve me not racing.

We will field a driver but not sure who yet.

Just letting you know. With the VLN and GTPES this weekend we have had the worst possible start :rage:

What!? Did it just die now? That's horrible!

@memto89 & @jonnyb1990

My ps3 has YLOD.
Matt's has almost died, I believe he is off to get another.

I have a second one but I'm having really weird issues that may involve me not racing.

We will field a driver but not sure who yet.

Just letting you know. With the VLN and GTPES this weekend we have had the worst possible start :rage:
That's really unfortunate to hear. I hope you guys can get your PS3 issues resolved before the N24 in a few weeks.

What!? Did it just die now? That's horrible!

A little earlier this morning, with the disc in it.

I had connection issues since Monday and it was doing my head in then this today. So then I connected 2nd ps3 and that wouldn't get online for 5 tries then it connected.

At that point I figured it was the Ethernet cable so I raced to @WIDFO and he gave me copy of game and new cable.

Get home, still connection issues

*insert Bad Luck Brian meme*

I'm online now but it's unpredictable.

Then Mints ps3 spazzes out saying it needs a database rebuild so he's freaking out too.

And Beau has done a hamstring, it's the worst possible start to the biggest racing weekend that GHH has ever had... We have 33 hours of racing this weekend with 30 to go.

Not good.

That's really unfortunate to hear. I hope you guys can get your PS3 issues resolved before the N24 in a few weeks.

Me too mate, the N24 should be fine but today, not so certain

My feelings towards the entire situation,

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150131_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150131_0002.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 10
What??? Its a picture that shows exactly how I feel, putting on a brave face whilst crapping myself, literally!

Literally two posts up.

Race 2 | Saturday 31st | 2000GMT
Host: attrapp
1. attrapp - GORE
2. bichu_mau - TMR
3. jonnyb1990 - CCR
4. Heathenpride, GHH
5. GreenHouseFX
6. GTPL_oldboy1957 - P24 #24
7. GlenAlz81 - RR
Race 3 | Sunday 1st | 1800GMT
Host: the_proffs
1. CodDemon101 - INF
2. the_proffs - GORE
3. bichu_x - TMR
4. jammyozzy - CCR
5. TDZdave, GHH
6. LordZ1978
7. GTPL_Lubek7 - P24 #24
8. Rclark83 - RR

I could possibly host if needed, or as a back-up. I host for GTWC which are usually pretty large lobbies and normaly are fine.

I could send a speedtest today from my PS3, it is wired too.

I'll do this if it's really needed but it seems like Sunday has a host.

Race 2 | Saturday 31st | 2000GMT
Host: attrapp
1. attrapp - GORE
2. bichu_mau - TMR
3. jonnyb1990 - CCR
4. Heathenpride, GHH
5. GreenHouseFX
6. GTPL_oldboy1957 - P24 #24
7. GlenAlz81 - RR
8. Play117 - TOR
1. CodDemon101 - INF
2. the_proffs - GORE
3. bichu_x - TMR
4. jammyozzy - CCR
5. TDZdave, GHH
6. LordZ1978
7. GTPL_Lubek7 - P24 #24
8. Rclark83 - RR

Big shout out to the field today, those conditions were very tough and I've the biggest respect for those who took part.

Huge shout out to @attrapp who has improved out of sight, I think that's testament to her determination, the quality of the field and also of CORE in general.

That battle Attrapp, I won't forget it.

I love sitting on the back of a driver and pressuring them till they fall off but you hung on, drove INCREDIBLY well under pressure and were unfortunate to not quite make it on the Döttinger :(

Keep up this improvement and you, and your team, will be right up there in no time 👍

[QUOTE="memto89, post: 10425362, member: 229401"
I have a big shout out to @GTPL_oldboy for the fantastic drive, and even when it all went wrong had the good grace and respect to let people through and not interrupt the battles on track, much respect mate well done[/QUOTE]

Thanks for those words bro :) But I'm an idiot. First, I was wrong host. Thanks to Jonny and attrappe for the quick respond :bowdown: Secondly, I think that on the last lap run out of fuel. I began to think and think how it happened, and I started drive economically. And through it way of thinking I crashed the car :banghead: Do not run out of fuel to the finish :bowdown:
Well done Jonny, you were lucky I let you go ;)
Congratulations to all, because it was a very difficult race :cheers:

4 people ran out of fuel on tg last lap haha
Yeah, Jonny's pace did us all in :lol:

I actually thought I had enough so I will raise my hand and say I "pluxed" up, next time I shall splash an extra 5 in no matter what I think I need, that's the way to go from now on [/derp] :dopey:

1. CodDemon101 - INF
2. the_proffs - GORE
3. bichu_x - TMR
4. jammyozzy - CCR
5. TDZdave, GHH
6. LordZ1978
7. GTPL_Lubek7 - P24 #24
8. Rclark83 - RR
9. Play117 - TOR

Its against team rules to "friend the enemy" :P I shall have a better look,

Edit: Is this a standard lobby or in the core community lobby?

Back