CORE Super GT ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 596 comments

Final Round Format

• Double length race (3H) - Double Points

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points per race

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from championship order - Normal points per race

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points first race double points second

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from points order - Normal points first race double points second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's mostly practicing on your own but if you stay updated with this page, you'll see that people will open practice rooms for everyone to join. Also, if you need a base setup, I'd be happy to give you one as I'm the other HSV driver.

Hiya. I understand you guys are busy with VLN going on this weekend, but is there any estimate to when the results for Round 4 and the BoP will come out?

Sorry things have been a little dead, as Future has mentioned, things are a little busy. Both the Round 4 results and BoP update will be coming by next weekend at the latest, along with the Round 5 brief.

Edit:

In the meantime wrap your sight spheres and sound holes around last Round's live coverage

Last edited:
I love how every time I'm mentioned it's noted that I have a 4WD car like it's some sort of asterisk or something next to my result. :lol:

To be fair, the car was suited for the rain. I just hear 4WD over and over like it's being hammered into my head at school. :lol: The commentators did a great job, I only tease at the littlest things. 👍

Last edited:
Hahalov
I love how every time I'm mentioned it's noted that I have a 4WD car like it's some sort of asterisk or something next to my result. :lol:

To be fair, the car was suited for the rain. I just hear 4WD over and over like it's being hammered into my head at school. :lol: The commentators did a great job, I only tease at the littlest things. 👍
Haha love Stigs quote

Ok so this has been bugging me about the video as my "strategy" wasn't clear. Essentially, if you don't care what I did for my first stop, you can skip over this.

The rain started coming down at around the 30 minute mark so I thought I would stay out a few extra laps to see if it would stay. However, my tires had hit the cliff and I was struggling for pace. I decided, since I had nothing to lose, being the slowest GT500 on track, I would throw on the Inters and see how it worked out. That gamble paid off but soon after, I got hit in the pileup caused by one of the GT300 cars which then made me switch early to the wets which also paid off for me. I got very lucky in this race and although it wasn't perfect, everything worked out in the end.

Round 4 Results
I4RLJq.jpg

*Reserve drivers that are not competing full-time will neither score championship points, nor have their position counted when scoring the full-time drivers.

Stewarding:
Lap 6 - Pluxtheduck - TNR_5zigen - Racing Incident
Verdict: NFA - Zigen attempts to go around the outside at T9, Plux holds his line but the two cars make contact early, destabalising Zigen and leaving him in the gravel trap.

Lap 39 - Pluxtheduck - TNR_Pfeffer702 - Racing Incident
Verdict: NFA - While Plux does run wide into T1 and cause slight contact, although this has no affect on the subsequent spin that takes place.

Lap 39 - TNR_Pfeffer702 - TNR_5zigen - Rejoin Blocking
Verdict: TNR_Pfeffer702 Driving Standards Warning 1/3 - Pfeffer, after sustaining heavy damage collides with Zigen several times. It is imperative to be careful when returning to the pits with damage, especially when running near other cars.

As some of you know a BoP issue has been discovered in GT500, for the remainder of the season the cars will follow these specs:

ej7SWc.jpg

Anf5WM.jpg

As there have been calls for this, there will be a test session tonight at 2000GMT in my lobby, please send FRs if needed before this time.

Lobby open

Last edited:
Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
Host: jonnyb1990
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
(R) GTP_Bambi (Unsure)

Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
Host: jonnyb1990
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
3.TNR_5zigen