CORE Super GT ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 596 comments

Final Round Format

• Double length race (3H) - Double Points

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points per race

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from championship order - Normal points per race

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points first race double points second

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from points order - Normal points first race double points second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
Host: jonnyb1990
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
3.TNR_5zigen
4. rcb929
5.TNR_Pfeffer702
6.FutureF1
7.RS__96__oO
(R) GTP_Bambi (Unsure)

Let's do this :)

Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
3.TNR_5zigen
4. rcb929
5.TNR_Pfeffer702
6.FutureF1
7.RS__96__oO
8.TNR_REBELLION
(R) GTP_Bambi (Unsure)

Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
3.TNR_5zigen
4. rcb929
5.TNR_Pfeffer702
6.FutureF1
7.RS__96__oO
8.TNR_REBELLION
9. davidb_165
(R) GTP_Bambi (Unsure)

Unfortunately I've just heard from our team that we won't be able to offer a livestream tonight, but the silver lining is I finally get to race in this series! I'll boost whichever class has the fewest cars.
That's a shame, but as long as it's a good and fair race, everything's alright :) Also great that you can race with us.

Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
3.TNR_5zigen
4. rcb929
5.TNR_Pfeffer702
6.FutureF1
7.RS__96__oO
8.TNR_REBELLION
9. davidb_165
10. j1Nk
(R) GTP_Bambi (Unsure)

Round 5 | Jan 24 2000GMT
1. TNR_FILO
2. Ettick_
3. TNR_5zigen
4. rcb929
5. TNR_Pfeffer702
6. FutureF1
7. RS__96__oO
8. TNR_REBELLION
9. davidb_165
10. j1Nk
(R) GTP_Bambi

^
sad-panda.jpg

Was pretty uneventful in GT300. I spun then j1nk spun then filo got in an accident of some sort.
Ended with 2/5 tires in the front though. 1 stop for the win. :lol:

Me too, @rcb929 :D Great job on the win, also great setup from everyone, my car seemed to lose lots of time, it was understeery as hell. Next race I'll have a better one ;)

^ At least you had something resembling the pace. I had to confront the shame of having a car that actually felt quite good, but that couldn't get within half a second of rcb's time even when I wasn't getting distracted by Daytona lol. Great drive though both of you two, looking forward to seeing this battle through the rest of the season now the TNR boys have finally got someone to fight with!

^ At least you had something resembling the pace. I had to confront the shame of having a car that actually felt quite good, but that couldn't get within half a second of rcb's time even when I wasn't getting distracted by Daytona lol. Great drive though both of you two, looking forward to seeing this battle through the rest of the season now the TNR boys have finally got someone to fight with!

I gave them a run for their money last time out, till the internet decided to ruin my fun :P

First of all, Congrats @rcb929 on a stellar victory. Secondly, if anyone was off the pace, it was me. I dunno if it was my setup or just lack of practice but I had zero pace. Also, Jonny, what happened towards the end there?
You were 10 seconds up the road and then you were right in front of me. It was a good battle and good job. I cut the fuel strategy so close. I ran out on the final stretch and crawled to the finish.

Well the first step in my demise was running out of fuel just passed the hour mark coming onto the home straight. Then I had an accident out of T5 that got me some damage that I had to nurse to the end.

Great drive though both of you two, looking forward to seeing this battle through the rest of the season now the TNR boys have finally got someone to fight with!
Round 1? But yeah, I think I was always a challenge to them.

mid-low 31's i think on lowish fuel..

noticed your specs don't specify engine tuning or turbos...just power and weight..meaning highest pp will be achieved by fitting all parts to increase torque and pp value without breaching power and weight regs.

Last edited:
mid-low 31's i think on lowish fuel..

noticed your specs don't specify engine tuning or turbos...just power and weight..meaning highest pp will be achieved by fitting all parts to increase torque and pp value without breaching power and weight regs.
Yeah, the fastest lap last Saturday was a 1:31.6 by me

From what I could see, you guys were also on the GT circuit instead of the F circuit. That might be worth a couple of seconds in that chicane.
It will be as the entry speed to the corner after the chicane would be much higher.

@Glenalz81 In our series I stated to the club that no additional parts can be installed. Turbo can be spotted on the replay.

Latest Posts

Back