CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
I've had it with this R18 it just isn't stable enough to keep up with the 908 even wen I add weight the car just can't do it

I was interested in the R18 but once I heard the sounds I just gave up, and the fact it handles like a older LMP, seeing how modern it is I was expecting the handling to be pretty good, also the lights on the Audi are nowhere near as good as they are in real life, flashers in particular at night.

I was interested in the R18 but once I heard the sounds I just gave up, and the fact it handles like a older LMP, seeing how modern it is I was expecting the handling to be pretty good, also the lights on the Audi are nowhere near as good as they are in real life, flashers in particular at night.
Lol i just wanted it coz its audi R18.. no other reason

@Gadget334 @Cobani could we please get your choice by tonight?? just so we can move forwards with the next choices.. and please if you have your choice already made then say it straight away so it doesn't hold the guys up behind you

We're looking at it and had a good test last night but Cobani hasn't even got the Ford and needs to earn money to buy one before we can give our final verdict. Realistically we hope to make the call by tomorrow evening (1 day early)

I'm gonna have to give you the hurry up as the original deadline was if people in front of you were taking 24 hours... people behind you are just being forced to wait for no reason, if you can't say which car i will give all the spots behind the choice

Don't forget the '11 R18 suffered a huge loss in downforce from the cars that came before thanks to less power. If you watch back videos of the cars they slide a lot more then they did, or do now thanks to the power regained thanks to the electric drive. So dare I say it, PD might have actually done a good job on the car's handling =O

I'll talk to fortbo about it I know he likes the Audi but at these regs there's no way we will be able to compete with the 908
I would say switch to the Bentley so we have 1 of each manufacturer in the LMP class. Handles like the C60 minus a few tweaks needed.

I would say switch to the Bentley so we have 1 of each manufacturer in the LMP class. Handles like the C60 minus a few tweaks needed.
I've tested the c60 n so far that was my fastest car haven't tested the Bentley yet. But I can still only do low 1:20s an maybe a 19.9 on a perfect lap. I don't like losing :mad: I race to win!

Last edited:
Ford GT #4
Body - Black or White (TBC)

Steve,

What does this mean? :confused: Do you want the white one or the black one? :confused:, They are two different cars with different specs with the same number.

Are you being purposefully vague?
Did you not notice the difference?
Did you test them at the right specs?

You haven't picked a car yet, you have picked a manufacturer 💡

To the rest of the teams,

We will take the other Ford, I don't know which one it is until TMB can make up their minds! :banghead: Please feel free to pick your cars.

Last edited:
Ok since it's two of each car left and only one ahead of us I guess we can choose now

*Canary Motorsports' entry for WEC 2014:

M3 GT2 Base Model '11 #19 (and #6 if drivers can have individual numbers)
Yellow** (body), Black (wheels)

Drivers:
xNikodemusx (SWE)
STaLLiOnO_- (USA)

* Preliminary awaiting confirmation from Stalliono
** Exact colour not yet decided.

The Color is fine. Yellow body and Black wheels. Ok, let's start putting some miles on this BMW. My other M3, has a good amount of miles. I'll have a fresh one in the Garage.

Just noticed but according to myself you can have 2x both of the Fords I think, TMB'O and WIDFO's teams have both elected a Ford so either team can go for either I think.

Note that this is a thought and may not be necessarily true.

Just noticed but according to myself you can have 2x both of the Fords I think, TMB'O and WIDFO's teams have both elected a Ford so either team can go for either I think.

Note that this is a thought and may not be necessarily true.
That was actually my assumption and why after our 'hurry up' to choose I left that open so it would give a chance to Cobani to earn money and try to

Latest Posts

Back