CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
So far we have established that in a 10 lap race the 908 managed to lap the whole field though memto and chozza made it look worse than it should be lol

Last edited:
I suspect it because I nipped praianos tune and made some changes with my BB, LSD, aero and ballast position. Besides with my own I can get a 1:18.5 with tyre glitch.

I got the idea since redbullrider is using his tunes too so I decided to try it out and it's very good.

Last edited:
Well, GTE class, the best time I've got was 1:26.6 with the tire glitch and a self made tune, I only have around 400km of testing so I expect those times to get better

Then my tune is really good, eh? :embarrassed:

I just want to be independent from the Forum's car tuners, but I linked my teammate some tunes so he could test them and tell me which one we can use, meanwhile I'd be working on one

(Just remember, 1:26.6XX)

Witchcraft!

so if I was to say myself and my team mate @adrianhettich have both hit the 1.24s you would say?

Hi memto, everyone.

I've had a look over the OP and seen that, although full, you're taking on reserve drivers. If that's still the case then I'd like to put my name forward for a reserve spot please, and an opportunity to be graded in the Megane at some point, too.

Hi memto, everyone.

I've had a look over the OP and seen that, although full, you're taking on reserve drivers. If that's still the case then I'd like to put my name forward for a reserve spot please, and an opportunity to be graded in the Megane at some point, too.

Its only saying full as i don't want people who just see open and sign up for no reason, we still have spaces in LMP for full-time drivers and all you will need is grading and a team mate (if you can't find one for now then take a reserve driver for the first few races)

I'm free to take on a full-time drive in an LMP, definitely. I've heard decent things about the racing here so, as long as you'll have me on board, I'm happy to sign up :)
I'm not sure about a car yet, but I do have both the 908 Team Matmut and the 908 Base Model in my garage atm, so I can use either of those if they're still available. I'll look around for a decent team mate, and as I said earlier about the grading - whenever you get a moment, just drop me a message either here on GTP, or on PSN, and I should be able to make it at short notice.

Thanks for having me :cheers:

Introducing THAR!

THAR WEC(with credit) edited zovo and flag.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry no, anyway I surely couldn't spend 7 hours in a lobby when he don't need much testing when you've already done 4000miles lol

Oh man, I've missed two pages here.. stupid notifications. ^^ Still haven't practiced though so don't have much to say. My Bimmer will stay in the garage until after the weekend shenanigans. :P (I'm not expecting much from the first race after seeing how much everyone else prepare and how little I will..)

^oh ok still working on the r18 but there is still no way this car can keep pace. I'm still 2 sec behind
Odd because the slowest I've done with any car with the tyre glitch was a 19.1 but considering I'm very commited to this since S2 finished because I was closer to the leaders than I thought.

I'm sure that the car has another second in it but I haven't found it I'm still working on my trans setup gained about 3 tenths on my time so I'm getting closer. @Ninners: you said you use parianos tunes but I tried his r18 setup and it was slower than mine so I went back to mine.

I'm sure that the car has another second in it but I haven't found it I'm still working on my trans setup gained about 3 tenths on my time so I'm getting closer. @Ninners: you said you use parianos tunes but I tried his r18 setup and it was slower than mine so I went back to mine.

In my P1 campaign I was getting setups from mr @memto89 which worked quite well for some, not so well for me,

Back