• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
@Izzyracer97
I only used praianos on the 908, with my own custom setup I did:

18.5 - 908
18.8 - Speed 8
18.9 - C60
19.1 - R18

18.1 on the 908 was with the praianos tune(with personal tweaks).

Also note all times above are with the tyre glitch and since then my 908 has been hit with 10kg ballast.

Also I've done another 600 miles with my car so that puts my mileage over 4,000.

Last edited:
To all GTE teams:

As some of you may spotted I was temporarily hit with technical issues so serious I nearly had to pull out the WEC all together. Fortunately these issues are now sorted, unfortunately (for me) my GTE space was taken and as I am not much of an LMP driver I have elected to stay in the WEC as a reserve GTE driver.

I have all the cars and can paint to whatever color needed so if you require a reserve driver for any reason I will make sure I am available for each race, the more notice you can give me the better as it will give me time to practice and set up for the race although can be there at short notice too :D

To all GTE teams:

As some of you may spotted I was temporarily hit with technical issues so serious I nearly had to pull out the WEC all together. Fortunately these issues are now sorted, unfortunately (for me) my GTE space was taken and as I am not much of an LMP driver I have elected to stay in the WEC as a reserve GTE driver.

I have all the cars and can paint to whatever color needed so if you require a reserve driver for any reason I will make sure I am available for each race, the more notice you can give me the better as it will give me time to practice and set up for the race although can be there at short notice too :D
If anyone fancies making the switch to LMP as @aboe is looking for a team mate then that would mean a spot opens up for mike to race full time??? it would require a small reshuffle of team members

unless we can gain entry in a deltawing? I jk, but to be honest I don't think I'm even interested in th P1 lists,

@Izzyracer97

18.5 - 908
18.8 - Speed 8
18.9 - C60
19.1 - R18

Also note all times above are with the tyre glitch and since then my 908 has been hit with 10kg ballast.

Also I've done another 600 miles with my car so that puts my mileage over 4,000.
Can i just clarify this.... what is the definition of glitch?? is it glitched before your first pitstop or after? because to me the glitch is before the first pitstop because all the rest of the race is stable lol

This was after a pitstop.

The lap only lap I did without it(tyre glitch/after pit stop) was with the 908 with praianos tune(with tweaks) and that did a 16.1(you were there when I did that).

Can i just clarify this.... what is the definition of glitch?? is it glitched before your first pitstop or after? because to me the glitch is before the first pitstop because all the rest of the race is stable lol
I agree with that, feels more like the glitch is before the 1st stop as the rest of the tyres (after 1st stop) feel the same and feel about what I would expect (except maybe wear rate)

Lobby closed.

Managed to make a small bit of progress with downforce and LSD levels so despite the ballast and lower HP figures I still equalled(a few hundredths slower) my time at previous specs but I managed to find pace abit faster than before, also I lost a tenth in S2 so it could have been even faster. Also the 10bhp drop is only costing me about 2mph and the weight is fine as I actually wanted it slightly heavier anyway. @aboe is doing times under 16s too so the 908 is the car to pick at the moment(in my opinion).

Last edited:
I turned on my Playstation today and loaded up GT6, the game froze after I changed my oil and went to exit to the main menu. I had to quit the game using the PS button and I got one of those 3 beep shut down things. Whenever I went to load GT6 again, my Playstation won't recognize the disc, it just makes noises like it is trying to read it then it makes a sound like the disc is being loaded again but nothing happens. Anyone got any Idea what the problem is and if it is terminal for my PS3?

GT6 played perfectly for me for the first month or so but since then it has been freezing occasionally when I try to enter a lobby or even just switching between the menus before I go online and the last few times I played it, it was freezing alot.

Does it read DVD's? Try rebooting and clean the disk and try again, I'm not a techy guy but I think google can help out.

Last edited:
Does it play other games or a blu ray disk (DVD laser is different from Blu Ray laser). If not it's your Blu Ray laser thats failed. Happened to mine last summer. Sony charge £130 to replace it, but I found one on ebay for £65 and stripped it down (thanks You Tube for instructions) and replaced myself.

By my calculations the race will be around 90laps and GTE cars will lapped 9-10 times during the race depending on how fast the leader is and my stints will last in the region of 20 laps depending on the pace around me after assessing tyre life.

Hopefully Zovo can get the PS3 to read disks again so the team can score good points...I want to use the reserve drivers as a last resort so I aim not to use them for R1 if needed unless I change my mind.

Last edited:
@Izzyracer97

18.5 - 908
18.8 - Speed 8
18.9 - C60
19.1 - R18

our driving styles are totally different because I was running 1:20s before the pitstop and I'm always 3 sec slower after the stop

That's normal...you go slower after you pit hence why we doing an extra pace lap...the times above are after I've made a pit stop. I gain 1-2 seconds before I pit in terms of lap time.

Last edited:
I turned on the PS3 today and the game loaded ok, opened up a lobby no problem but when I went to go on track the game froze again and when I eventually rebooted, it won't play the disk again. I will see if there is anyone locally that can fix it this weekend, hopefully I can get it sorted by next weekend.

Last edited:
I turned on the PS3 today and the game loaded ok, opened up a lobby no problem but when I went to go on track the game froze again and when I eventually rebooted, it won't play the disk again. I will if there is anyone locally that can fix it this weekend, hopefully I can get it sorted by next weekend.

Have you tried to play other game discs or a Blue Ray yet as I suggested earlier?

Have you tried to play other game discs or a Blue Ray yet as I suggested earlier?

I tried playing a game of Pro Evo 2013 and the game was pausing weirdly for 10-20 seconds whenever the ball went out for a throw in or goal/corner kick.

Back