CORE WTCC | World Touring Car Championship | Round 3 | February 6th @ 20:30 GMT+10Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NW48
  • 224 comments
  • 15,547 views

What Time Would You Prefer This To Be On?

  • Keep it the Same ~ 6:30PM AEST (GMT+10)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
I'll race, can I be added to the community?

The community is public, so search for 'CORE Online Racing official' and you should be able to join without any issues.
 
The room is now open for anyone who wants some quick practice before we get started
 
The room is now open for anyone who wants some quick practice before we get started

Just finishing dinner. Be on in 2 secs
 
Wow, lag central, was only ever gonna end one way..lol really hope it's better for vln tonight.
 
Hi, are you guys going to be racing tomorrow night.

Is there spots for 2 more drivers. A friend and I are interested in racing with you.
We haven't done much online with GT6 just some rooms with friends and quick online races. We really like close clean racing.

Cheers
 
Hi, are you guys going to be racing tomorrow night.

Is there spots for 2 more drivers. A friend and I are interested in racing with you.
We haven't done much online with GT6 just some rooms with friends and quick online races. We really like close clean racing.

Cheers


Yes, we have plenty of space available if you want to join in.

Also, can someone please take over hosting tonight as I cant make it on to race.
 
I've opened a room for practice (and the race if all else fails). Club lobby but set to public if someone isn't in the club. 👍

Room ID: 1472-6399-8537-0917-9205



EDIT: brb, changing oil and opening again.
 
Round 7 - Tsukuba Results

IMG_20160305_142528.jpg

The Replay
 
Last edited:
Yes, we have plenty of space available if you want to join in.

Also, can someone please take over hosting tonight as I cant make it on to race.

I'm a bit of an idiot, I was watching this thread until about 7:30pm Sydney daylight savings time on Saturday, but seen no chat about a race so I assumed it was not on. I noticed your reply in the morning.

Any chance I'll be able to join for the next round? This Saturday yeah?

What cars are available to use?
 
I'll be there today:tup:
 
Back