CORE WTCC | World Touring Car Championship | Round 3 | February 6th @ 20:30 GMT+10Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NW48
  • 224 comments
  • 15,547 views

What Time Would You Prefer This To Be On?

  • Keep it the Same ~ 6:30PM AEST (GMT+10)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Sorry I haven't been very active on this thread lately but I finally got my head around and signed up! Looking foward to race with you guys!:cheers:


Awesome, just a couple of quick things, I need you to choose a car, there is 1 Citroen, 1 Renault and 2 suzukis left. Secondly #7 is taken so you will need to pick another number. may I suggest #77?
 
Who's ready for racing tonight?

I again will be sitting out, but I will be hosting the room and overseeing procedures.
 
Don't want to jinks it but I'll be there tonight! :lol:
 
I'll be there. 👍
 
I have to do a software update on my PS3, so if the room is a little bit late in opening, don't fret, the room will be open eventually and I will notify everyone here when it is open.

But I don't think it will still be updating, but in the event it is, don't stress.
 
oil changes allowed?
Yes.

Am I the only one who keeps getting a server unavailable message when trying to connect to Community or start a room up?
 
Yes.

Am I the only one who keeps getting a server unavailable message when trying to connect to Community or start a room up?
i believe so
 
Yes.

Am I the only one who keeps getting a server unavailable message when trying to connect to Community or start a room up?


My community seems to be working ok :confused:
 
Well, I can't get this room to go up, as apparently the server is unavailable. I've restarted the PS3 twice and have still had no success.

If someone else can get the room up, that would be great. GT6 Online Servers are a pain once again.
 
problem with your internet speeds?
Don't think so. It's been pretty normal. Nothing is loading slowly at all. I'd put it down to dense cloud cover, but I'm not using Wi-Fi. Strange.
 
restarted your ps3 and waited for 5 sec when it was off?
 
@NW48

Reset everything, then reconnect your PS3 to the internet, if that doesn't work then your playstation may as well be a bung of fritz,
 
Voilà! Fixed. Did a third full restart of everything, went to grab a hammer and it worked. Intimidation worked. :lol:
 
I disconnected and now I can't connect to PSN. I'm doing a restart now.
 
I'm trying but no success so far.
 
Second race room is open. Try and join ASAP. :)👍
 
Back