CORE WTCC | World Touring Car Championship | Round 3 | February 6th @ 20:30 GMT+10Open 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 224 comments

What Time Would You Prefer This To Be On?

• Keep it the Same ~ 6:30PM AEST (GMT+10)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Round 2 of Tagging;
@FutureF1, @Timlour, @Johnny Rodger, @LITTLEBLACKO, @Pubs16, @GremlinWon, @RESHIRAM5, @twodogsgolden, @rcb929, @danbojte, @Ph1sher, @Glenalz81, @Cobra75, @Play117, @RacingLine, @TRL_Andromeda, @evildragonxxl, @gtpcaine, @Beau Albert

The new time is 20:30 GMT+10, so if that time can suit you, don't hesitate to sign up here. We are also now accepting car choices, so be sure to pick your car ASAP as numbers are limited. :)👍
Really sorry this is late mate. I did not forget lol, plate was way too full to delve into the opening of this.

At this stage I'll have to respectfully decline, I wanted to join in full time badly but just can't with Saturday nights at the moment. If I ever get a free night and it wouldn't interfere I'd love to join as a wildcard a couple times, but can only know close to the event.
I'll be keeping an eye on how you're all going anyway :), I hope you all enjoy!

Sorry guys, not 100% sure if I'll be able to race tonight as it is my dad's birthday. Might be able to come back in time but no garuntees. I apologise for the late notice.

Sorry guys, not 100% sure if I'll be able to race tonight as it is my dad's birthday. Might be able to come back in time but no garuntees. I apologise for the late notice.

No problems, hopefully we can see you later tonight, but if not then we understand your situation

I'm looking forward to getting back on the saddle tonight. I'll be way off the pace as tonight will mark my first time doing any sort of racing on GT6 since the last round of the ATCC S2, so it'll be interesting to see how far back I'll be on my return. I'm a bit under the weather in more ways than one, but it'll be a good way to get my mind off things. :)

I'm looking forward to getting back on the saddle tonight. I'll be way off the pace as tonight will mark my first time doing any sort of racing on GT6 since the last round of the ATCC S2, so it'll be interesting to see how far back I'll be on my return. I'm a bit under the weather in more ways than one, but it'll be a good way to get my mind off things. :)

Racing is always a great way to get your mind off things! :)

I'm really looking forward to jumping back into things tonight after missing Round 2 last week while I unsuccessfully tried to defend my SA Wingless Sprint title. Now that the speedway is finished for me, all my focus is directed towards GT3 cars around the Nurburgring and FWD Touring cars on GT6 and in real life! :)

Fantastic two races! Battling hard with @TNR_KING_FILO but eventually holding him off to win.

2nd race was the other way around until I made a few costly mistakes and he got away. Phenomenal pace by the way, mate!
was indeed a great battle! it's why i love low powered cars :D lol i barely got away! after the track was reset my "tyres" were like plastic for the first 15 laps. i struggled to maintain the gap even after the pit stop lol

Apologies to everyone for not having any points or results up at the moment, I'll get into it all tomorrow hopefully, when things finally stop being so busy. Looking forward to seeing everyone for round 4 tonight!

Oh cool, connection failure! :D

:banghead:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
results.jpg

Stewards Reports
Round 2:

TNR_FILO - Pit Exit Violation
Verdict: +30 Second Penalty
TNR_FILO crossed the blend line exiting pit lane following the compulsory pit stop.

TNR_FILO - Track Limits
On numerous occasions there was evidence of TNR_FILO having more than 2 wheels across the the white lines, and over kerbs, as outlined in the rules.

Round 4:

Race 2

TNR_FILO - Track Limits
Again, we found multiple examples of TNR_FILO running wide and place the entire car on concrete kerbs gaining an advantage.

TNR_FILO - Not Using Control Rims
Verdict: Written Warning
Through post race checks we found that FILO was not using the control wheel "Enkei RC-T4" as specified. On this instance it will only be a warning, but all drivers must be aware to use the control wheel from now on.

Round 1

R1 Qualifying.png

R1 Race 1.png

R1 Race 2.png

R1 Round pts.png

Round 2

R2.png

Round 3

R3 Qualifying.png

R3 Race 1.png

R3 Race 2.png

R3 Round pts.png

Round 4

R4 Qualifying.png
R4 Race 1.png
R4 Race 2.png

R4 Round points.png

Championship Standings

R4 Points Standings.png

View attachment 514867
Stewards Reports
Round 2:

TNR_FILO - Pit Exit Violation
TNR_FILO crossed the blend line exiting pit lane following the compulsory pit stop.

TNR_FILO - Track Limits
On numerous occasions there was evidence of TNR_FILO having more than 2 wheels across the the white lines, and over kerbs, as outlined in the rules.

Round 4:

Race 2

TNR_FILO - Track Limits
Again, we found multiple examples of TNR_FILO running wide and place the entire car on concrete kerbs gaining an advantage.

TNR_FILO - Not Using Control Rims
Verdict: Written Warning
Through post race checks we found that FILO was not using the control wheel "Enkei RC-T4" as specified. On this instance it will only be a warning, but all drivers must be aware to use the control wheel from now on.

regarding track limits; i believe i released the gas before returning the track when going 4 tyres off, no idea if that counts for anything.
  1. There are no given "rules"
  2. Nothing in the OP mentions a control wheel

Sorry guys, I've been real world racing all day and I'm not able to make it.if someone wants to run the race and send me the results, that would be great.

results.jpg

Here are the results and points after the races last night. The championship battle is definitely getting tighter with only 3 rounds remaining. Stay tuned for more announcements during the week in regards to the direction of the remainder of the series.

R5 Race Results.png

R5 Round points.png

R5 Points Standings.png

Back