CORSA (Competitive Online Racing Sim Association)One-Make Racing Series on Fridays. 3/2018 restart?PS4 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 270 comments
Loved the Practice Section Tonight.
I got Owned Completely , captured some Great Driving.
CORSA Definitly Lowered my Self Esteem :D
Here is the Upload

Loved the Practice Section Tonight.
I got Owned Completely , captured some Great Driving.
CORSA Definitly Lowered my Self Esteem :D
Here is the Upload

Hey higg,
Great racing last night. Don't let it rattle your confidence. Continue to focus on clean, strategic racing. I experienced the same thing when I started racing with the Snail Spec League in GT6. It is a bit humbling at first, but in time you just get faster since you are constantly being pushed to do so. Also, since this is a point series, sometimes its just as important to hold a position as it is to push to gain a position. Great job :cheers:

@Schmiggz
@rizred68
@killerjimbag
@Drewspeed
@Melroy
@BloodyNine
Just wanted to compliment everyone's cooperation, patience, and exceptional ontrack racing etiquette. The overall respect for each others lines and track space was exactly what I was hoping to get out of this series and its drivers. Looking forward to every race night with you fellas. Below, is the weekly scoring sheet I will be using, with this one reflecting last night's results.
Screenshot_20170619-101508.png

Last edited:
Sunday Spec night Exhibition races
6/25/27 @ 9:30pm est.
Combo 1
Screenshot_20170621-124415.jpg

Alfa Romeo GTA
Magione
5 min practice/room setup
10 min qualifing
12 laps/race
Optimum
28 degrees
Light fog
8 am
Tuning allowed

Combo 2
Screenshot_20170621-124855.jpg

BMW 235i Racing
Nurburgring GP/ GT
5min practice/room setup
10 min qualifying
9 laps/race
Optimum
23 degrees
Clear
5pm (17:00)
Tuning allowed

Last edited:
Hey fellas,
Is there anyone that could.host and run the show tonight. Im a 50/50 for making it by 9:30. I have family that decided to stay tonight, and don't want to cut away. I may be on around 10-10:30 if everything dies down.

Tough time of year to start a new league. As much as I want to race with you guys I've had a conflicting schedule the past two Sundays. Hopefully we'll all get on the same page soon. Such a good group I hate missing out.

II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
simracingindian @ (@Melroy) (aka: higgakhan)
therealstig_22 (@Drewspeed)
BL99DY-NINE @BloodyNine
Anderson3boys @Anderson3boys
dan_3_16 @dante_3_16

Part time
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
SGETI (@SGETI)
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker)
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Hey fellas,
I am away on a weekend vacation and will not be around for the last exhibition Sunday night this week. I will be available on Monday night if anyone wants to run. Otherwise, the inaugural season event will begin on July 9th, and preselected combos will be announced by Tuesday. Official season starts July 9th. Looking forward to a great racing series.

League sign up instructions
If you made it to this point, you're ready to sign up.
Please post your intention to join either here in this thread or via PSN messenger by including the following.
PSN ID
GTPlanet ID

I will then send a PSN Friend request and Community invite to you. Once accepted, you will be added to the active driver's list.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to racing with you all.
ROBQT gt planet id
robqt psn id

Season 1
Event #1 Combos

Combo 1:
20170705_013351.jpg

Alfa Romeo GTA
170hp/750kg
@ Magione (Autodromo di Umbria)
15:00
Light Clouds
28 degrees C (82F)
Optimum
1x
12 laps

Combo 2
20170705_014253.jpg

Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5 Competizione 2011
450hp/1230kg
@ Spa Francorchamps
12:00
Clear
24 degrees C (75F)
Optimum
1x
9 laps

Last edited:
Season 1
Event #1 Combos

Combo 1:
Alfa Romeo GTA
170hp/750kg
@ Magione (Autodromo di Umbria)
15:00
Light Clouds
28 degrees C (82F)
Optimum
1x

Combo 2

Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5 Competizione 2011
450hp/1230kg
@ Spa Francorchamps
12:00
Clear
24 degrees C (75F)
Optimum
1x

how many laps on each race?

Somewhere between 10-12 laps or 20 minutes. Ill post exact count later tonight.
Guys I'll try and make the races. Summer is short,I've got a trailer at the beach and my 65 Impala to cruise around in enjoying swimsuits.Plus rebuilding my 71 Chevelle with my son is going better than expected. He wants a 502 motor and saved up his cash, gotta do dad duties.Plus grandpa duties. I love sim racing, reality sometimes gets in the way.

Attachments

• 20170626_120725.jpg
    20170626_120725.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170701_063556.jpg
    20170701_063556.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 9
PSN ID. (Gtplanet ID)

Full time
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
simracingindian @ (@Melroy) (aka: higgakhan)
therealstig_22 (@Drewspeed)
BL99DY-NINE @BloodyNine
Anderson3boys @Anderson3boys
dan_3_16 @dante_3_16
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
robqt @ROBQT

Part time
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
SGETI (@SGETI)
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker)
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Hi fellas,
Please carefully read and review the "race format" section in the Original Post, especially the reverse gridding procedure, so that everyone has a general idea of the process before Sunday night's official season start. It is a bit of a process, but it is the only work around to get a grid set off of a starting light. With everyone on the same page, and willing to cooperate, it should go as smoothly as possible.
Here is the OP link for your convenience: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...acing-series-on-sunday-nights-9pm-est.354662/
Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to racing with everyone this Sunday night.

Is the race happening,?
I will be online at 9pm est to open the first race room and invite anyone on at that time, and I will then post here, and start a party chat on psn. Qualifying will start at 9:20pm. Hopefully we will have a grid. Been rather quiet here on the thread, so I skeptical at the moment, but a room will be open.

Back