CORSA (Competitive Online Racing Sim Association)One-Make Racing Series on Fridays. 3/2018 restart?PS4 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 270 comments
So guys, I have a couple questions about Assetto Corsa. I've always run with all assists off. My preference is to run cars with a manual transmission, H-shift, and clutch. Now that we're going to be competing with paddle shift cars I need to figure some things out.

For starters, why won't the car downshift when I want it to? I'll be on the brakes, at the point where I'd put the clutch in and shift, but it won't down shift with the paddles. Any pointers?

When setting up a room, what is:

Allowed Tyres Out?

Qualify Limit?

Last edited:
The car won't shift down because you're to high of a RPM for the gear you're shifting into. Took me a little bit to figure it out. Turn on the automatic blip and it should help out.

No idea about the tyres out or Q limit

Created a public practice lobby under C.O.R.S.A. Racing. I know it's late, but maybe somebody is still on.

Just learning the circuit, best I put down was a 1:58.5xx. Wanted to let everyone know, so any slower guys don't get intimidated by the super fast guys here. Too many leagues scare the slower guys (like myself) away because they fear they won't have anyone else to race with. I only get to practice one or two nights a week, so I'm always going to be on the slower end of the spectrum. I'm very clean, will race side by side with anyone, but just can't push the car to the limit because I don't know where the limit is. So don't leave this league if you think you have to be super fast!

**** Room Closed ****

Vallelunga%2005.7cd20f8b5fa359570176a4c98dac0f50.png

Last edited:
Roll Call:cheers:!
I'm back online. I would like to get an idea of who is available for this Sunday night to practice. I'll be shooting for around 9:30pm est. Hope to see a good turn out this week.
Gold Class
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
therealstig_22 (@Drewspeed)
SGETI (@SGETI)

Bronze Class

Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker

I'm back online. I would like to get an idea of who is available for this Sunday night to practice. I'll be shooting for around 9:30pm est. Hope to see a good turn out this week.
Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
SGETI (@SGETI)

Bronze Class

Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker
Yes I should be available. Finally off this :censored:terrible shift.

Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
SGETI (@SGETI)

Bronze Class

Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker

I'm 50/50 for showing up. We doin the same combos from last week?

Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
SGETI (@SGETI)

Bronze Class

Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker
I will be late.
Is it ok if I miss the first race?
And what tracks are you doing?

Hey fellas,
Im a 50/50 for tonight. Having a late dinner with the Mrs, and hanging by a fire. If we wrap it up before 10:30, Ill be on. If not, we'll have to pick up next week.

MEEEH! Unfortunately, none of the Lotus cars matches fairly with the 4C! There has to be a competitor in the game. Gotta keep looking.

MEEEH! Unfortunately, none of the Lotus cars matches fairly with the 4C! There has to be a competitor in the game. Gotta keep looking.
Lotus Elise sc step 1(if too fast, go with factory tuned car)
Nissan 370z nismo
Bmw z4
All should be close

Not able to get on until around 10:00 tonight, but would love to do some random races. If anyone's around shoot me an invite, or post the room title on here.

Opened a public room. Room title is CORSA clean. Track, Mugello. Also opened a party chat.

Switching to Open Public Lobbies. Party chat still open.

Last edited:
Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
SGETI (@SGETI)

Bronze Class

Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker)

Roll call again!
Be online in AC between 10-10:30pm est Sunday night 6/11/17.
Invites will be sent to anyone online at that time.
Rather than doing just 3 cars, 1 for each driver class, we are going to do some parity testing using multiple cars for each driver class. When entering the race room, select a car from below that corresponds to your placement. We will be running multiple races, so drivers can jump in and out of different cars as they choose as long as they choose within their driver class. Number of each car will be limited. Make your pick here in the thread for the first few races as it will be first come first serve.
Gold car options
(1)Toyota Supra MKIV
(1)Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Vspec
(1)Lotus Elise SC (base model)

Silver car options
(2)Alfa 4C
(2)Lotus Elise SC Step 2 (1 left)
(2)BMW Z4 E89 Step 1 already selected
(1)Mazda RX7 Spirit R already selected
(1)Nissan 370Z Nismo

Bronze car options
(2)BMW 1M
(1)Lotus Evora S
(1)Mustang GT 5.0
(1)BMW M4

HOPE TO SEE A GOOD MIXED TURNOUT.
Please reply here in the thread or pm my via psn.

Last edited:
Back