CORSA (Competitive Online Racing Sim Association)One-Make Racing Series on Fridays. 3/2018 restart?PS4 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 270 comments
Gold Class
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)

Silver Class
(2) II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
(2)Rizred68 (@rizred68)
(2)Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
(2)therealstig_22 (@Drewspeed)
(2)SGETI (@SGETI)

Bronze Class

(2)Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker)

Alright fellas,
After a few shakedown and testing nights, I have come to the conclusion that the multi-driverlevel format may be too convoluted and will likely allow for too many irregularities from track to track. With that said, I would like to propose the idea of going to a 2 combo/night spec racing format. Tuning will be allowed for the drivers that want to put the time in. Please post your opinion here in the forum.
(1) for the multi driver class/car format
Or
(2) for spec racing format with tuning.

Last edited:
Alright fellas,
Moving forward, the format of this league and it's series will be taking the shape of a SPEC series. Tuning will be allowed. Check back to the OP over the next few days for the edited format and details.

Hey Dutch,
The driver classing and multi car format has been shelved. There were far too many variables to make it work correctly across the board with the few testing nights we had. With that said, I took a consensus from the group on whether to continue with the original format, or to go with a Spec racing format. The Spec format won out. Re-read through the op for the new format details. I will be posting 2 combos for this Sunday to practice the night schedule and to lay the structure for reverse gridding process. Hope to see you Sunday.

Hey Dutch,
The driver classing and multi car format has been shelved. There were far too many variables to make it work correctly across the board with tge few testing nights we had. With that said, I took a consensus feom the group on whether to continue with the original format, or to go with a Spec racing format. The Spec format won out. Re-read through the op for the new format details. I will be posting 2 combos for this Sunday to practice the night schedule and to lay the structure for reverse gridding process. Hope to see you Sunday.

Practice night 6/18/17 **9:30pm est**
Combo 1
BMW 235i Racing
Nurburgring GP/ GT
10 min qualifying
9 laps/race
Optimum
23 degrees
5pm
Tuning allowed

Combo 2
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Monza
10 min qualifying
10 laps
Optimum
30 degrees
2pm
Tuning allowed

We will be running a formal race night schedule, so after the first race of each combo, stay alert for psn messages or chat instruction to set up reverse grid procedure. Please confirm if you can attend.

Last edited:
Going to change the oil in the 65,then I should be on around 730 or 8 tonight if anyone wants to do some testing.

Well, will be leaving early in the morning. 2 tornado warnings and rain and thunder and lightning are enough for this guy. See you tomorrow night.

Back