Costa di Amalfi

• Thread starter Pizzle13
  • 45 comments
Costa di Amalfi +++++
Citta di Aria, not so much.

There should have been two threads...

yeah sorry
i put them together because in my opinion these two was the most standout from GT4
and both of these tracks bring back some great memories when i look at them.
i was reminded about citta di aria with the current goodwood hill climb except its a course.

Amalfi would be great for photo mode. And Aria would be cool if PD added to the damage model so you could shear off door mirrors. :lol:

The only real reason we all drove Costa di Amalfi so many times in GT4, is to win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid car so we could keep selling it. Admit it! We all did it. LOL

Yep I did it too. Money was never a real big payout in the GT series. That car I sold so many times I can't count.It helpedme get enough money to buy the special Black EditionRace Cars in the used dealerships that would only show up every 700 days or so. Of course I beat the game 97% on my own, while the rest I used a gameshark I got later. :D

Forgot to mention: Both tracks wouldbe awesome to see again. I loved Costa di Amalfi when I first got the game, but later my favorite turned out to be Citta di Aria. Gotta love the intense speed through the narrow city streets.

The only real reason we all drove Costa di Amalfi so many times in GT4, is to win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid car so we could keep selling it. Admit it! We all did it. LOL
I did it!

But I also liked the track.

I would also wonder why these 2 tracks are togehter in the same thread.
They are not the same at all.
(I happen to like both, but that's not the case for everyone obviously.)
Isn't it in the rules not to have 2 suggestions in the same thread? :confused:

I used to drive my Lan Evo over both Citta de Aria and Costa Di Amalfi in GT4. I remember those city-based tracks. But man, Both tracks have their fair share of narrow portions and sharp corners! :D

I do have to agree that the more tracks, the better GT6 would be! :D :D

Citta Di Aria brings back fond memories of me and my brother duking it out in Dodge Rams and barely being able to pass each other. Now with Costa di Amalfi, I hated the corners back then, but now i can actually drive in game I would Absolutely love it.

Back