Costa di Amalfi

• Thread starter Pizzle13
  • 45 comments
Citta Di Aria brings back fond memories of me and my brother duking it out in Dodge Rams and barely being able to pass each other. Now with Costa di Amalfi, I hated the corners back then, but now i can actually drive in game I would Absolutely love it.

No wonder I always see Dodge Rams in dirty racing rooms if they are racing in Monaco :lol:

Actually, I feel that the circuit's small size would restrict online grid. :indiff:

CittaDiAria.jpg

370, and I'm not one of them. And I won't "make an exception", this thread is about 2 tracks, and therefore is breaking the 1 track per suggestion rule.

@Wardez said
Re-emphasis: Individual cars/tracks/features for each post only!

You may not make batch posts with more than one car/track/feature or wishlists.

Tracks or Speedways with multiple layouts or circuits are ok, but do not post multiple independent venues.

If you somehow do have a unique series of cars that haven't already been posted, post each car in its own thread.

Thank you.

The only real reason we all drove Costa di Amalfi so many times in GT4, is to win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid car so we could keep selling it. Admit it! We all did it. LOL
Hahahaha! Yeah fully agreed! But it was also a helluva cool track to fly around - loved blasting along the seafront, then tucking in hard for the hairpins. No matter which way up the circuit you went there was a fantastic feeling of power surge as you climbed up higher.
I loved pulling an overtake up through the houses towards the 'upper hairpin' too.

Had to bump this. Both tracks desperately need a return to the series, as nothing else offers the same tight and technical rally stage feel when you're in the right car. Amalfi is possibly my favorite track in the whole GT series.

lol @ the Toyota RSC comment, that was pathetically true for me.

Memories: I once won a photomode competition on here with this shot:

20939490464_7f7d3e995b_b.jpg

Last edited:
My 36th attempt to create Costa di Amilfi / Capri Rally in GT6 is still a long way from the original. But it does capture the essential layout and uses the lake in SW Andalucia to give that feeling of racing from the water to the ridge-line and back again.

This area is 'out of bounds' to the normal editor. So there are a couple of floating buildings and trees which I cannot remove. It's a compromise between the available hills, the location of the lake, overall track length with 700m home straight and keeping the lap times around 2 minutes for Group B Rally cars.

There's a Capri Rally time trial in my club for 550pp, 500bhp Group B rally cars. A side quest for Lancia Stratos Rally Car with standard tune, too.
LZtp5OuJn7F0Uaf8w_0.jpg

Made using the @PR1VATEJ0KER modified Track Path Editor. The newer breed of tools (November 2016) would allow an even closer replica. The tyre performance and weight shifting in GT6 is so different from GT4 that an exact replica might not be so fun to drive?

Last edited:
Would LOVE for this track to appear in GT Sport. It would be great to cruise around it in the Ferrari 250 GTO and it would also be fun to thrash the Mercedes W08 F1 car around the track as well.

Latest Posts

Back