Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,497 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine May 18, 2015 #61 Frode A sign? Please Click to expand... Was this not enough of one?
Z Zlork Messages 2,777 France May 18, 2015 #62 Questions to ask: - Is Pikes Peak will be in Gran Turismo ? - If yes and there is a good chance.... For Gran Turismo 6 or 7 ?
Questions to ask: - Is Pikes Peak will be in Gran Turismo ? - If yes and there is a good chance.... For Gran Turismo 6 or 7 ?
Thomas__633 (Banned) Messages 1,202 Australia May 18, 2015 #63 id honestly prefer the WRX STi (warning huge picture)
grind mouse Messages 167 Italy Messages Vaira--80 May 18, 2015 #64 sorry the obsession but i was very confused about Kaz Yamauchi that was in this N24 or not and this guy do make the research very interesting,he is very famous Subaru driver,sorry to all fans of him. Attachments upload_2015-5-18_13-50-6.png 134.2 KB · Views: 24
sorry the obsession but i was very confused about Kaz Yamauchi that was in this N24 or not and this guy do make the research very interesting,he is very famous Subaru driver,sorry to all fans of him.
Frode Messages 536 Norway May 18, 2015 #65 Famine Was this not enough of one? Click to expand... That one I considered an ephiphany Some more signs don't hurt. I just hope we get if for 6 and don't have to wait for 7
Famine Was this not enough of one? Click to expand... That one I considered an ephiphany Some more signs don't hurt. I just hope we get if for 6 and don't have to wait for 7
CSLACR Messages 10,456 United States Messages WrecklessAbandon May 23, 2015 #66 I just hope it means GT7 is less of a Nissan-made game.