Countryball comics

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 379 comments
Russian Federation
Moscow
Rage_Racer_VOLK
RageRacer48
Countryball (also known as Polandball) on knowyourmeme. In case if you don't know why Poland cannot into space. :)
Polandball_World_.jpg

So, let's start.
1-GRsTdDO9M.jpg

HxiZxN3x7es.jpg

-PiyqWOHnlk.jpg

NWFq6o-44h4.jpg

Ksgj425nPZA.jpg

oqmf4m_Dmr8.jpg

xKgn6OpcM7U.jpg

VZvuFxQGRrw.jpg

_bwtMLf0lno.jpg

украина-крым-комикс-1097663.jpeg

ZEhbT1KPGuY.jpg

zSbXizLg7Y4.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't get the 'attorney for Hokkaido' thing. Is that in regards to the Kuril Islands?

I think they mean a lawyer for the settlement of Hokkaido. Have to admit, it wasn't something I was aware of.

I think they mean a lawyer for the settlement of Hokkaido. Have to admit, it wasn't something I was aware of.
That was my impression as well, as if any of those northern islands were ever returned to Japan, they would likely be absorbed by the Hokkaido prefecture. I'm still waiting for the punch line though!

:lol: These are funny.

Why is the British character such a villain? I don't suppose I really need to ask that question, do I?

Gentlemen troops.
Ie-dBr3i2Tk.jpg

mymVuPRhNBo-1.jpg
oN9VrQlN4kA.jpg
mymVuPRhNBo.jpg

From a Chinese site:
USA: "Nice game!"
China: "I'm out."
b8QWVZTgM0E.jpg

wWq1FyZor2w.jpg

Hint: RF has a naval base in Crimea (Sevastopol), which was a Ukrainian territory earlier, but now de-facto is not.

Most of these are funny, but I honestly don't get the last Chinese one... :confused:
It's assumed that China wasn't comfortable taking position in the Ukraine conflict(the video game), because: 1) They have numerous territorial disputes, where it's feared that China may do something similar to what Russia did in Ukraine. 2) The expected move for most country here is to side with the EU & the U.S., but they have ties with Russia.

Ukraine sends troops and tanks on rebelling Donetsk Republic, but...
dWdIHUFSrsI.jpg

...they defect and the Donetsk army is growing only bigger.

Back