Countryball comics

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 379 comments
notedoleracountryball.jpg

http://www.maritime-executive.com/a...naire-Behind-Nicaragua-Canal-Plan-2014-05-04/

I kind of want to see what would have happened if European Union had chosen the "Appease Germany" attack instead.

Is the bad grammar of these comics on purpose?

Yes. The original Countryball comic was lampshading the poor English skills of one of the members of the board where this series originated. It couples in with the use of English as a second language, giving each country (the potential for) a unique speech pattern and identity.

Hey! We have a pool of Williams, McLaren, Red Bull, Force India and Caterham to choose from.

And Mercedes are German in racing licence only.

Why does Germanball speak with Euro-Latin pronunciation? :lol:

"No worrying." sounds more Indian, perhaps it should be "Don'dt vurry, yarh."

Why does Germanball speak with Euro-Latin pronunciation? :lol:

"No worrying." sounds more Indian, perhaps it should be "Don'dt vurry, yarh."
The bad English is based on how the comics were originally written by people who were not native English speakers.
Also how it got the name Polandball as Poland was the first one drawn.

That is due to Red Bull being registered in Austria. Their factory is in the UK though.

I know that, that's my point. Same with MGP being based in Brackley yet still being a German constructor. Same goes for RBR. So realistically you only have Williams, McLaren, FI and Caterham...

Funny but there is swearing on the first scene with the Porsche. And the one with the pink car.

Last edited:
Back