Cr.16,900,000 in the bank, what should i buy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BPskeet69
  • 53 comments
  • 5,086 views

BPskeet69

(Banned)
Messages
589
Messages
BPskeet69
Like the title says, ive got 16,900,000 left, ive got 90% of the cars worth over a million, only ones i need are standards around 1.5 mil. So, what should i buy? My current garage is in my sig.
 
Bentley Speed 8, awesome car!!
 
It's dirt cheap, but get the Isuzu 4200R Concept, and equip it with all the handling parts, and soft racing tyres.
It's amazing.
 
It's dirt cheap, but get the Isuzu 4200R Concept, and equip it with all the handling parts, and soft racing tyres.
It's amazing.

Alright, anyother suggestions aswell,
 
Buy anything you want ;)

In the end, it's up to you to spend the money on what you want...
 
Buy anything you want ;)

In the end, it's up to you to spend the money on what you want...

True, but theres not too many other cars in interested in, got any suggestions of unique cars?
 
On my iPhone right now so I didn't check your garage, but if you don't have the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo I would recommend that. Leave everything stock with sports softs and it is a blast to drive.
 
1000 x any car worth $16,900. Then you'll be broke but with 1000 more cars.
 
On my iPhone right now so I didn't check your garage, but if you don't have the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo I would recommend that. Leave everything stock with sports softs and it is a blast to drive.

Yeah ive already got it, one of my favorite cars, its a great drive.
 
FTO touring car. 👍
 
Its simple...

Check your OCD and UCD for any standerds over 1 mil that you don't have and if you can't find any just buy any car in the NCD that you don't already have!

Try to fully complete your garage.
 
I really recommend all of the 'Polyphony tuned cars.' For example, the Impreza Super Touring Car and the Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Race Car. Every car (aside from the X1) that Polyphony has touched is pure magic :D.
 
I got 18mil sitting in there also... but not in hurry to dump money on something right away. And I only have 200 cars at the most... definitely not the type to collect every single variation of Skylines and RX-7s :indiff:

I just keep an eye on UCD every 5-6 races and pick up somthing of interest and/or falls under the new trading criteria. I also go visit the new cars... last one I got was the Ford GT LM Test car from the Gran Turismo dealership... $3.6m, and a great buy!
 
Exactly. Those cars worked on by Polyphony are a great drive. Too bad that you will have to UCD squat for a little while...
 
I've been buying everything race/rally related and cars that interest me. I have no desire to collect all cars in this game. I am however currently buying all Skylines/GTRs for a little comparison test and tune that I'm doing.

I usually keep 5mil readily available just in case something cool pops up.
 
Save it and get the trophy! That's what I'm doing (I'm at 13.5 million) and then just go on a huge shopping spree.
 
My NSX LM has the most brilliant tune ever.. Feels like it takes directions from your thoughts because you think about where u want to place the car in the corner and before you know it its there.. Wicked fast car
 
As stated above, definitely get the fantasy LM race cars. They're great. I'm currently waiting for the Zonda and XJ220 race cars to show up.
 
Fantasy LMs: Zonda, XJ220, GT-R Concept, NSX-R Concept, Ford GT, etc.

Other: Impreza Super Touring Car... some more.
 
I have a novel idea, buy what you like! Be that shiny new (insert car model here), or that lovely (insert car model here).
 
Koios
I have a novel idea, buy what you like! Be that shiny new (insert car model here), or that lovely (insert car model here).

$16,900,000 in the bank. (insert anything) ( anywhere) he likes!
 
$16,900,000 in the bank. (insert anything) ( anywhere) he likes!

(Insert Laughing Smiley thingy here) But it does depend if (insert car here) every shows up in the (anywhere). Otherwise, 16.9 million would be as worthless as (insert random funny, maybe offensive, or your choice here)
 
if you find it in the UCD get the GT-R LM street car having a load of fun testing it at the Ring and it was only 98thousand
 
Id Suggest saving it for different colour Formula GTs
 
Back