Cr.16,900,000 in the bank, what should i buy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BPskeet69
  • 53 comments
  • 5,086 views
Lol.

How about a 2J or 2D?

Those two cars will be the very last to purchase, because of its ludicrous prices.

Perhaps you can collect an entire make of something, like the Skylines or the Lancers. If not, try collecting the fantasy LMs, like the Zonda LM or the S2000 LM. If not, if you're interested you can collect all Super GT cars, from GT300 to GT500 classes or either class. If not, try to collect all LMPs like the Dell V12 LMR. If not, try collecting some classic vehicles like that Corvette Convertible or the Cosmo Sport. If not, try collecting all colors for the FGT / Furai Concept / X2010 / Clio Renault Trophy Car / and other color-variant-rare cars. If not, you can purchase the Chaparral 2J and/or Chaparral 2D.
 
As stated above, definitely get the fantasy LM race cars. They're great. I'm currently waiting for the Zonda and XJ220 race cars to show up.

I already have the Zonda but I'm waiting for the XJ220...

Apologize for double-posting.
 
If your looking for a really good handling car get the subaru in the premium dealership (black car with dark gold rims!) Such a sick car all you need to do is wack on some RS tyres and away you go! Not the most powerful but it can put up a strong fight against some of the more powerful cars around the 'ring! Get it you wont be dissapionted!
Oh and check out the amuse gt1 turbo s2000 crackin car as well!
 
Keep on keeping on till 20 mil, buy X1 get trophy, go again.

My garage looks great with 12 X1's
 
why is this thread even successful...
 
Lots of fiat 500s =D

I'd just buy whatever is in the used car lot...
 
Keep on keeping on till 20 mil, buy X1 get trophy, go again.

My garage looks great with 12 X1's

That's not possible anymore, or is it?
 
What I've been buying lately:

- All interesting looking pre-70s cars for the new seasonals
- Elise 111 RM --> Awesome car after modding and some tuning
- Buy Fiat 500 SS and turn it into a 230HP rocket that destroys your opponents and eats hairpins for lunch
- Get every color Citroen GT Racecar (I could not choose)
- Collect every Audi and BMW in the game
 
I just purchased a PD Ford GT LM car and it is AMAZING! They fixed the sounds from GT5p. They also fixed the horrid handling. It now sounds and drives like a dream. It has the perfect amount of oversteer and it never bites, it comes on smoothly. It has great stability and really rockets out of the corners. $3.5 mil is a steal for a car this good.
 
What I've been buying lately:
- Get every color Citroen GT Racecar (I could not choose)

lol i won mine in black, its a duckin beast! look sick in any colour!
altough i wanted mine in either orange or yellow, hey i just wanted the car!
 
Get a 2J, great for grinding the American Car Championship.
 
It rather depends on what you like, if you like classics, then start a collection of them, if you like LM's, start a collect of them. Or if you are willing to grind for another 3.1 million, then get one of the 20,000,000 cars... they are perfect "showing off" machines ;)
 
3380 Karts!
 
If I had that much dough, I'd have fun maxing out some of the cheaper cars. I've done this so far to a Cappuccino, Miata, and 350Z.

Try the AZ-1! :)
 
How about you buy me a Ferrari?
 
go through the dealerships starting with acura and buy every car you dont own :P

or just scour the UCD then tune loads of stuff XD i blew 2.5 mill that way lol
 
I say buy all the cars in the UCD. Then do a few races online then buy all the new cars in UCD. Good chance the cars in UCD might not come back.
 
I say get some cars people will want and see what they'll give you for them. It should add some excitement.
 
Is there any car brand that you are interested in? What I'm doing is buying all the Toyota's I can get. I only get the ones with a good trim model, like the Yaris RS Turbo over a Yaris F. Then once you have the cars you like tune them (or find tunes) that are at a level that is fun for you to race at.
 
Buy tons of prius-es, give them to people for free, save the world. Or just buy a million Midgets.
 
Set your self a goal. My goal is to own all the 20m cars (I have 1 ATM) Get all LMP/Group C cars, Buy all of the Super GT and JGTC cars and make a GT5Tuning Channel on Youtube.
 
Buy 2J or GT by Citroen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back