CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

image.jpeg
Wow you guys are posting some really good times. I bettered myself a little bit.
1:36.220
I don't think I can do better without a tune.
Aero 0/5 all else factory.

Congrats to the leaders. Well done gents. Look forward to chasing your times next session.

Looks like I have to wait longer to buy AC :( haven't been able to wash clothes for a week now and have to wait one more week before we get a new washer... unnecessary expenses :/

Is there a time limit on this? I'm heading out tomorrow morning for a few days to:
1. Take my G29 for replacement
2. Go to a wedding (I know yuck!!!)
3. Stop in at the Indonesian GT Academy finals.

I'll post any interesting info. Will also get the chance to meet my Indonesian GT buddy Omdidit in person

nothing to report on GTS
1. G29 replaced
2. Wedding a done deal
3. Went to academy but it was day 2 which started with a driver meeting and photo shoots, then lunch. Spent that time hanging with omDidit and a couple of other previous Indonesian GTA winners. Very cool guys. Took a cruise round the parking area in omdidits R32 GTR ;)
Then I had to hit the road, so saw no GTA action

CRAP Corsa Club TT Challenge Round 2!

Lotus Exos 125 Stage 1 at Nords!!

9700572404_9afba6fecc_o.jpg

Event starts from midnight tonight, 19th of September 2016, and ends next Saturday 24th at 11:59pm lol!

Here's a taster of this challenge, it's really "hairy chested"! ;)

All welcome to try of course, and the top 3 will be announced after the event ends, good luck! 👍

Please share tips, setups ideas to keep it close! :)

1)

2)

3)

By the way, there's a funny/crazy feature about this car that i only discovered today......If nobody works it out i'll tell you all later what it is! ;)

My Logitech DFGT Gran Turismo Edition is 12 years old, and as good as new. A shame i can't use it anymore as it's not recognised by the PS4. :(

Yes i still have my DFGT and G27 lol solid wheels, just pedals need some work over time for spiking.

New TT sounds good guys, never been in that car, looks fun 👍

Yes i still have my DFGT and G27 lol solid wheels, just pedals need some work over time for spiking.

New TT sounds good guys, never been in that car, looks fun 👍

Go for it Zak! For sure you'll be doing a tune for the combo too!!👍

Just to clarify guys, It's the Nordschliefe Original as in Pcars and other games, what with the 58 different versions of Nords in AC it's easy to get confused! Lol! :D

Last edited:
Go for it Zak! For sure you'll be doing a tune for the combo too!!👍

Just clarify guys, It's the Nordschliefe Original as in Pcars and other games, what with the 58 different versions of Nords in the game it's easy to get confused! Lol! :D

Whats this funny/crazy feature ?

Back