CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Hi everyone, and welcome @TGR_Kefran to the TTs.

It's been a very strange week for me, sorry for not being around the last couple of days.....Life changing moments coming, I'll try and run the TTs as long as possible, but at some point will have to postpone them for a while. But for the time being, we will be running still.

Had a go, and on loose.

EZ12wVKWsAEw0Js.jpg

1:29,745....Ran non stop for an hour, just cruising, relaxing then put in a literal lap of fury......It's made me feel a tiny bit better anyway, I can go quicker still I think, but that will do.

And yes Kefran, the TT ends on Tuesday night.

Outboard, and part onboard lap, just threw it around.

I was going to moan about you guys being in the 29's when I couldn't even get a 30, but at least I've rectified that :lol: - great times from you three! Still a way off your pace but it's a reasonable improvement on my previous... 1:30.878, and back on the wheel (thank #deity for some cooler weather!) :)

20200607200237_1.jpg

I was going to moan about you guys being in the 29's when I couldn't even get a 30, but at least I've rectified that :lol: - great times from you three! Still a way off your pace but it's a reasonable improvement on my previous... 1:30.878, and back on the wheel (thank #deity for some cooler weather!) :)

View attachment 928203

Well done mate, and on the wheel too, good one!

Hi everyone,

Sadly, due to big imminent changes in my life, I've put all my stuff up for sale, so won't be taking part in any more TTs for the time being at least, but I hope to run the TTs until early September time, before I'll have to leave them for a while. I will miss competing against you fellow CRAPpers, but once settled again, I will hope to be back as soon as possible,

Sad to sell my PS4, a machine I had so much enjoyment playing on PCARS1 in 2015 and 2016 with many of you in the group, that black machine allowed me to have so many laughs with some of you, some the best gaming moments I've shared, and more recently with the TTs too. But as mentioned, I hope to be back soon.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the TT combos over the next few weeks.....

Take care everyone, and stay safe.

HammyMansell.

Oh man, it sounds serious. :nervous: I can't imagine what would have to happen to make you sell your stuff, but...nothing good I presume.

Take care man, I hope everything goes back to normal for you as soon as it can. <3

Sorry to hear that and wish you handling your situation/problem as soon as possible.

Not good at me too, that's why I'm not posting last weeks.

It's sad when something bad breaks possibility of having great, but also competing fun, as your TTs.

Last edited:
The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is....

The Panoz Esperante GTR 1 At Snetterton 200!!

6a4bc14318d8adec0e25617688f1c631.jpg

10-14amended.jpg

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will run until next Tuesday night, the 16th of June, good luck!

Play, and stay safe! ;)

Nice!! That car is awesome haha! I have driven it before once, after installing the new pack, on Brands Hatch! Also, never drove Snetterton so i will definitely going to do this CRAP challenge.

Thanks @HammyMansell for giving us another one ;)

Back