CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

@HammyMansell mate, sorry to hear your news :(

Doubt I'll be getting down to your & @hasslemoff times, but I'd like get into the 42's at least...

Have a watch of the video it has the Hud so you can see my brake points and apex speeds.
La sarthe you need to get on the power early so braking a little earlier than you think so you can get full power out the corners.

Sorry to hear about your dog hamster :(.

Had another go I was nearly a second up before the porsche bends when I messed up, nice fun combo.

3:39. 810

DSC_0744.JPG

Thanks guys for your words, and well done @hasslemoff again you just nicked it from the Hamster lol!

Here's the results:

@hasslemoff 3:39. 810

@HammyMansell 3:40.106

@gregc 3:43.361

@SpaceBreed 3:47.040

@Bjorn Lucas "styles" 3:49.140

@Progar08 3:51.865 (time was 3:48.865 but used soft tyres, not the default ones, so recieves a 3 second penalty...Tut tut! :lol: )

@nosoks 3:55.133

Well done to all of you that took part, fun combo that!! The next PCARS 2 TT will be from next Wednesday, the 27th of June.

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:

The Renault RS 01 at Zolder!!!
renault_rs_01.jpg

Zolder.svg.png

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end on Sunday night, the 1st of July.

First run at it for me, don't think I've had a drive at Zolder since the first pCARS!

Funny little track, too many chicanes for me (although flying through that first one is fun!), the RS01 is an absolute hoot though :D

My starter this time round is a 1:30.619

20180628202324_1.jpg

And yes, I was facing the wrong way looking into a cloud of dust when I paused the game for the screenie :D

First run at it for me, don't think I've had a drive at Zolder since the first pCARS!

Funny little track, too many chicanes for me (although flying through that first one is fun!), the RS01 is an absolute hoot though :D

My starter this time round is a 1:30.619

View attachment 747331

And yes, I was facing the wrong way looking into a cloud of dust when I paused the game for the screenie :D

Nice one mate, and yes, nothing like a spectacular screenie! ;)

Nice @hasslemoff :bowdown:

Really appreciate you sharing the vid as well mate, there's many that wouldn't share their secrets/skills 👍 :cheers: - I won't be getting near your time I'm sure, but it's always nice to learn :)

nice one
i don't know why i'm 6 seconds off, but i am, oh well!!!!!
maybe just can;t drive this game well

Are you able to upload a video, we could look at it and see if could give you some tips, also have a watch of the video give you an idea of brake points and apex speed.

Quite easy to find the brake marks with this car on this track I was using the dark areas (darker tarmac) on track before the corners.
If you brake before them the car should be settled for the apex.

Couldn't you go any faster @hasslemoff?? :lol:

Yes lol

Nice @hasslemoff :bowdown:

Really appreciate you sharing the vid as well mate, there's many that wouldn't share their secrets/skills 👍 :cheers: - I won't be getting near your time I'm sure, but it's always nice to learn :)

No problems, glad they help.

I'll try and have a video chat with my grandson he can help

I'll pm you and keep it simple, see if we can get you sorted.

So reading the last few posts, are we all old folks in here then :lol:

No not old, kids say I am, body says I'm getting there but my mind is no where near yet, coming up to 40 is not old :)

Back