CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Just requested to join! Looking forward to some clean and competitive racing on here. Also, to add on to the FFB issue, I noticed there wasn't much feeling in the wheel at first so I just turned everything up to 150% and turned up the sensitivity a bit. Made a huge difference for me. (I have the T300RS)

yea I did the same with my t300. I found it makes a world of difference on those slippy stages

OK, I'm getting into the game now, done one or two rallies but for me at the moment it's the gravel version of Pikes Peak that is holding my attention.

Went up the climb on a dry track with the 405 T16 and set this time which currently seems to place me in 8th place in the world :eek:

DiRT Rally_20160410185000.jpg

So as predicted I don't appear in the league standings! Two wins from two events and nothing to show for it. Wonder if I should leave and join again to see if that sorts it out.

Last edited:
Loving the sounds of the cars in Dirt Rally..
That makes me ask..when a group B event?:lol:

The group B cars where awesome to watch in their day, and yes I'm old enough to have seen them in the flesh! Ferrari had some major plans to join the world championship and where planning a 1000hp car for the group S category which was planned to run alongside group B.
Group S would have been bonkers as there was going to be no restriction on power and no need for homologation.

Last edited:
So as predicted I don't appear in the league standings! Two wins from two events and nothing to show for it. Wonder if I should leave and join again to see if that sorts it out.

Is there anything you can set up in your profile Slim? See if there's something in either your Racenet profile (try accessing from a PC?) or maybe your privacy options for PSN? After than you could try your idea. You should also try the codemasters forum.

Hey guys, I might be interested in joining the league. I was wondering if you plan to do any events in the future without restarts and retries?

Yes. The first "season" of events we did were without retries. 6 runs up the 3 versions of Pikes Peak in varying weather conditions. We'll run a variety of events.

Will we be having any rallycross evemts

Yes.

We've done one season of hill climb. We've got the really stages season at the moment and we can run a rally cross season next. I assume we'll be able to run that in single player mode. If somebody wants to run a multiplayer rally cross event then feel free. Anyone know what the maximum is in a DiRT Rally lobby?

That's the way I have it set up at the moment and can't seem to be consistent with it. I was hoping to be able to use my TH8a shifter as a handbrake but it doesn't look like I can :grumpy:

you can on PC...

signed up yesterday and tried to download the game today, but it won´t let me buy it... something wrong somewhere. I´ll try again next time I´m on.

you can on PC...

signed up yesterday and tried to download the game today, but it won´t let me buy it... something wrong somewhere. I´ll try again next time I´m on.
I know you can on PC but on ps4 with the shifter attached to the wheel the game sees it as R&L1 which is the same as the paddle shift which I use. I'm going to try attaching it using the USB cable to see if it sees it as something different.

Back