CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Rally Wales is finished and it seems to have been a bit of a major challenge for some of the top runners.

Well done to @Quikasrx7 for his win in Wales which puts him in a strong lead in the championship.

Next up we have the snow, ice and tarmac of Monaco which personally I'm not looking forward to.

Good luck to you all.

Championship Standings
Rd2-Standings.png

Power Stage Results
Rd2-PowerStage.png

Full results as a PDF

Attachments

• WRC SEASON 5.pdf
    386.2 KB · Views: 9
I had thought about the idea of teams but wasn't sure how many people would commit to doing a whole season. I do like the idea of teams though. What does everyone else think?
How about something like this:
  • 5 person teams
  • Only two score team points in each event
  • Point scoring drivers nominated before event
  • Every team member must be nominated at least once
This way you really would need to commit at minimum to only one race in season and also even truly crappy drivers like me could score team points :P. Also if there is variation in cars there could be some rules forcing the team to use different cars.

Or something like this. But I'm not sure if this really would add interest to a league. And you would need a way for the team to communicate about strategy.

Terrible rally.
I had absolutely no confindence in the car. So I wanted to go out for the first stage without making any mistakes, but there I even lost 1+ minute. I even spun few times. Very horiffic. And so the rally went on. Lost much time.
The car and the whole championship don`t fit to me. I`m going to drive the rest of the season, but I think that I won`t set any encouraging times in the next few rallies especially when it comes to Sweden, Greece and Finland with its loose surface. This is where I can`t handle the car. I also tried to adjust the setup in Wales but no way to get the car in a better handling.
I hope we are going to drive a modern class next year. Like R4..

Terrible rally.
I had absolutely no confindence in the car. So I wanted to go out for the first stage without making any mistakes, but there I even lost 1+ minute. I even spun few times. Very horiffic. And so the rally went on. Lost much time.
The car and the whole championship don`t fit to me. I`m going to drive the rest of the season, but I think that I won`t set any encouraging times in the next few rallies especially when it comes to Sweden, Greece and Finland with its loose surface. This is where I can`t handle the car. I also tried to adjust the setup in Wales but no way to get the car in a better handling.
I hope we are going to drive a modern class next year. Like R4..
Sorry to hear you are struggling with this season. The next season is going to be a one make series, everyone will use the 2001 Subaru Impreza.

I think i should of practiced the courses before just jumping in a car i had not really drove before and setting off blind. Listening to the co-driver while thrashing the stratos through the forest is exhilarating but not recommended for fast times.Loving the game through from the little i have played.

I think i should of practiced the courses before just jumping in a car i had not really drove before and setting off blind. Listening to the co-driver while thrashing the stratos through the forest is exhilarating but not recommended for fast times.Loving the game through from the little i have played.

Yeah, you should do that. I did this with Monaco and i think i'm gonna be on the top 5 in the end. I'm currently in first.

Is there is any way to know all the courses that will be featured in the rally beforehand? I mean how to know what courses exactly in order to practice on them!

Is there is any way to know all the courses that will be featured in the rally beforehand? I mean how to know what courses exactly in order to practice on them!
You can see that on dirtgame.com. For me this is biggest issue in this game that you can learn all stages so easily. It takes something off rallying. That's why I'm interested in how Dirt 4 would work with generated stages. It would be great if you can practice them once and then you must enter the rally without fully knowing the stages.

On the game you can see what's the next stage, then you practice for it and do your run. Just before your next stage, you can see what it is on the screen, press square to save and return to main menu and then practice on this new stage.

I kept doing this for all 5 events. Practiced until i felt confortable enough and made my run.

You can see that on dirtgame.com. For me this is biggest issue in this game that you can learn all stages so easily. It takes something off rallying. That's why I'm interested in how Dirt 4 would work with generated stages. It would be great if you can practice them once and then you must enter the rally without fully knowing the stages.

I couldn't agree more with you. Hopefully the stage creator on Dirt 4 is decent enough so we can have new and undiscovered tracks for us to find their limits, like a proper Rally should be.

I enjoyed also driving around Monaco for the first time ever! And this is shocking as it's my first time with a RWD! I was so afraid to push and crash, yet the car behaved amazingly fun and responsive! I could have probably been at least 30sec faster overall but I'm pretty content with my result! :cheers:

And yeah, I agree with @hellZfirE and @Juzatus about knowing the tracks very well before rallying! This is against the principle of rally itself! I only asked because I saw hellZfirE mentioning that he made lots of practice and I was wondering how he did that!
I just wish there's a way to generate online a new track and make everyone drive it! This is where real skill/concentration shines! And it's also where I will end up last :lol:

I enjoyed also driving around Monaco for the first time ever! And this is shocking as it's my first time with a RWD! I was so afraid to push and crash, yet the car behaved amazingly fun and responsive! I could have probably been at least 30sec faster overall but I'm pretty content with my result! :cheers:

And yeah, I agree with @hellZfirE and @Juzatus about knowing the tracks very well before rallying! This is against the principle of rally itself! I only asked because I saw hellZfirE mentioning that he made lots of practice and I was wondering how he did that!
I just wish there's a way to generate online a new track and make everyone drive it! This is where real skill/concentration shines! And it's also where I will end up last :lol:
This is where Dirt 4 is going to be a real challenge I think. No two stages the same. Have a look at the video posted here
This will be even more of a challenge as the clubs will be cross platform so you will be racing against people on xbox and pc as well.

@Eyeseeh50 wow so amazing! I'm so hyped now, especially that I'm a big Solberg and Subaru Impreza fan!
I just wish the driving experience/physics/handling remains at least the same as DiRT or better! I hope it's not a semi-sim or arcadish!
I know they said there are 2 options (Sim or arcade) but let's hope the sim is sim enough!

This is where Dirt 4 is going to be a real challenge I think. No two stages the same. Have a look at the video posted here
This will be even more of a challenge as the clubs will be cross platform so you will be racing against people on xbox and pc as well.

This is indeed something I would have desired! "Rally is driving thousand corners one time but track driving is driving that one corner thousand times". I wish this will keep the game fresh longer.

The one thing I would like to see in a rally game is for you to be able to drive the stage at a set speed limit of say 50kph and make your own pace notes before doing the stage at full speed.

6th, 1st stage was pretty garbage for me. I had a spin and a penalty, was 4 seconds off the lead on stage 2,3, and 8 seconds off of stage 4. Tapped the outside on final turn on stage 5 couldn't decide to reverse or spin around through the finish. Down 13 sec in stage 5.

Back