CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Yep - its definitely mistakes that cause the pain. I'm working on it - some of the stages today - in a mid-engined motor - were completely different to what I've driven in the past.

Onwards and upwards. I love this game !
You're not making it easy for yourself, that Lancia 037 is an absolute beast!

I'm in 12th now, I was really hoping for top ten. I know there was a 20 sec gap between 5th and 6th when I finished but jesus.
Also Colin I found that the 037 seems to be more tame on dirt or gravel, it's kind of unpredictable on the hard stuff for some reason.

I'm in 12th now, I was really hoping for top ten. I know there was a 20 sec gap between 5th and 6th when I finished but jesus.
Also Colin I found that the 037 seems to be more tame on dirt or gravel, it's kind of unpredictable on the hard stuff for some reason.
Yup.. Specially when driving half asphalt half ice kind of stages. 037 is awful in Monte.

Here we are at the end of Rally Monaco and what a battle that turned out to be!

Well done to everyone that took part and made this a very competitive event.

Yet again another dominant drive from @Quikasrx7 gave him a more than 17-second lead at the end of the event and to top this he was almost 5 seconds clear of everyone on the power stage. Is there no stopping this driver!
As can be seen in the tables he has a firm grasp of the championship lead at this point. The story could have been different as @hellZfirE held a 1-second lead at the end of the first stage only to fade under the pressure of @Quikasrx7 relentless speed.

Rd3-OverallStandings.png

Rd3-PowerStage1.png

Next stop it's the ultimate flat out Rally Of A Thousand Lakes as we head to Finland.

Keep it shiny side up everyone!​

Attachments

• WRC SEASON 5.pdf
    511.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm the same - I know my times were not the best, but I also know I can do better. I didn't practice any of the stages at all - just whizzed in, so a more measured approach to the next stages will hopefully produce some result.

Unless, of course, you were all doing the same lol !đź‘Ť

I'm the same - I know my times were not the best, but I also know I can do better. I didn't practice any of the stages at all - just whizzed in, so a more measured approach to the next stages will hopefully produce some result.

The trouble with the next event, Finland, is you have to leave your brain at the start line and just go for it :lol::lol:

Yeah I didn't practice either anything and I was adopting a very (like VERY) safe driving style to avoid crashing and losing precious time! I may have lost more time driving like grandma though :banghead:

Anyways I admit I'm not that good at racing games but I love them! So I expect to be somewhere between the middle and the bottom!

BTW, I can see you have the PSVR, is it worth it man? Are you driving on VR in DiRT? It will cost me like 650$ in here for the VR and its camera; that is nearly the price of two PS4s!!! That is a lot of money!

I just can't imagine how nice and challenging DiRT 4 will be if "generating stages" will be adopted online in the leagues! WOW what fun and hilarious situations we will be in!

BTW, I can see you have the PSVR, is it worth it man? Are you driving on VR in DiRT? It will cost me like 650$ in here for the VR and its camera; that is nearly the price of two PS4s!!! That is a lot of money!

Have to say it's absolutely amazing - I could barely finish a single stage before VR - but the sense of being 'in' the game instead of looking at it is quite incredible.

I'd say if Project Cars does good things with it - it will be well worth it, but I agree it's a hefty outlay. I bought a PS4 Pro at the same time - GULP!

Have to say it's absolutely amazing - I could barely finish a single stage before VR - but the sense of being 'in' the game instead of looking at it is quite incredible.

I think I'll put it then on my "To Buy" list! I'll probably wait a bit more for it to drop price and start getting traction!

Back