CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

The good; On 3 of the stages, I was within 20 seconds of the leaders.

The bad; On the other 2 stages, I lost a tyre and lost a few minutes.

The ugly; I'm last!

If I'm less than 10 seconds slower per minute than the fastest guys I'm happy :D next one is Sweden so use a few days to get excited :lol:

ICHmWallpaper3a.jpg

The new wallpaper for my PlayStation now that update 4.50 allows us to use custom wallpapers.

Last edited:
Loving the league stuff - too much to get some more running at the same time ? I've only got 2 league spots filled lol, and I much prefer the tension of competing against real folks over the career mode...

Any other stuff running concurrently ?

Loving the league stuff - too much to get some more running at the same time ? I've only got 2 league spots filled lol, and I much prefer the tension of competing against real folks over the career mode...

There is also a hillclimb running at the same time. I need to sort out some rallycross too.

I'm in few ok leagues. Can send you some names next time I'm on. This one is most important tho!!! ;)

This week, on my quest to have my first clean (ie. no spins, using reverse, penalties or any other sort of crash/excursion that loses a chunk of time) CRAP rally: barrel rolled into a poor group of spectators.

My quest continues. :lol:

Last edited:
I can tell by your finish position! What went wrong?
I had a bit of a massive crash on stage 2 and wrecked the car, I was going to try to get the car back in a decent shape to try for a power stage point by repairing everything I could and taking the stages really steady to not damage anything else. I must've had about 5 minutes in service penalties but it wasn't really helping, the radiator was going back to 0% each stage even going so slow. Then I was pushing with a damaged car on the power stage and had another big one.

I'll get the Stratos back out for the next one ;)

Guys, maybe this isn't where i should be posting this but I'm seeking my buddies help!

I ended the single player whole championship on Elite 2nd overall! I finished Germany rally 1st. I was driving the Polo 4WD (2010s).

I wanted to play again on Elite but this time driving my real life favorite rally memories, the Subaru impreza 2001.
Funnily enough, the 1st rally was Germany! I felt this car is slow compared to the Polo but this is not my problem! My problem is that it seems i can't drive this car fast enough! I ended up 7 sec away from the leader on the 1st stage alone (a short one)! At first i thought "yeah that's normal as this is a slow car, definitely the leader has some kind of a focus or another car"! I was surprised that he has the same subaru 2001!

I'm driving it similarly to what i was driving the polo, yet the times aren't there! What am I doing wrong? Any tips?

Thanks!

@Georgeagea Try all cars on the same stage and see if it's the Subaru that's slow first 👍 if not, just do some practice.
The problem is that P1 has that subaru too and he's way faster than me, so it's definitely not the car! It's me not exploiting the full potential of the car! Still scratching my head with it! I definitely need more practice!

The problem is that P1 has that subaru too and he's way faster than me, so it's definitely not the car! It's me not exploiting the full potential of the car! Still scratching my head with it! I definitely need more practice!

Play with differentials and see if cornering gets better. Loosen them

Guys, maybe this isn't where i should be posting this but I'm seeking my buddies help!

I ended the single player whole championship on Elite 2nd overall! I finished Germany rally 1st. I was driving the Polo 4WD (2010s).

I wanted to play again on Elite but this time driving my real life favorite rally memories, the Subaru impreza 2001.
Funnily enough, the 1st rally was Germany! I felt this car is slow compared to the Polo but this is not my problem! My problem is that it seems i can't drive this car fast enough! I ended up 7 sec away from the leader on the 1st stage alone (a short one)! At first i thought "yeah that's normal as this is a slow car, definitely the leader has some kind of a focus or another car"! I was surprised that he has the same subaru 2001!

I'm driving it similarly to what i was driving the polo, yet the times aren't there! What am I doing wrong? Any tips?

Thanks!
Silly question but are both cars fully upgraded? The only other thing I can think of is that the Impreza is an old car in its class (6 years older than the C4) so might be a bit slower. The VW is one of the quickest in its class.

Silly question but are both cars fully upgraded? The only other thing I can think of is that the Impreza is an old car in its class (6 years older than the C4) so might be a bit slower. The VW is one of the quickest in its class.

I didn't think about that 👍

That's another event complete and a shift in the championship standings due to the leader not making an appearance. In fact we had a few no-shows this time and numbers were lower than of late.

Well done to a fast charging JucasGT5 for the win late in the day knocking rein8684 into second place.
Rd4-OverallStandings.png

Rd4-PowerStage.png

Next up the snow of Sweden, another event I'm personally not looking forward to!

Good luck to all.

Attachments

• WRC SEASON 5.pdf
    630.8 KB · Views: 11
I'm settling into my fairly comfortable 2/3 down the table lol. I expect much more crashing and 'recovery penalties' before this event is done ! :)

Loving it tho. I'm still driving with the 70's vehicles, mostly the stratos, but I did have a try of a stage in the BMW E30 last night. Perhaps I should up my game, as it wasn't as tough as I expected...

Also trying to complete daily/weekly/monthly challenges regularly also as I'm still quite far down in the campaign.

Im gonna be honest here lads, im burned down on the game. Racing the same tracks over and over again has done me. I will finish the season tho, but cant really bother training for them like i did with Monaco.

This isnt rally to be fair. Hopefully the stage maker from Dirt 4 is at least decent cause if it isnt it's gonna be the same thing again.

Back