CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

I want you to come home Mark....

Lol. You'd better have a word with PD then ;)

I will now and again just for you! Once you've got something which is as good to drive as Project Cars it's difficult to enjoy Gran Turismo. I'll get GT7 if I'm still alive when it comes out but I'm not sure how much I'll play it.

Lol. You'd better have a word with PD then ;)

I will now and again just for you! Once you've got something which is as good to drive as Project Cars it's difficult to enjoy Gran Turismo. I'll get GT7 if I'm still alive when it comes out but I'm not sure how much I'll play it.

I may feel the same when I finally get a PS4, but on an unrelated note my grill is fecking awesome.

FR sent. Sorry for the late reply again.

No problem

On a side note, I loaded up GT5 and all of my tracks are gone....hoping someone has them somewhere, a picture, anything would be great. The Oakland's park track that heathen made, and of course the tomahawk is gone.

Angels are quietly crying at the moment

Anyway, I am logging into 6 now for some driving at the desert pipe.

Last edited:
OK folks, here is the date of the first race, I am starting it off in November, it will be an hour long race, created Eiffel track. I will edit with my club code so you can join and practice. It will be GT500 cars, tuning prohibited, but we will have a mandatory compound change, mediums and softs. The race will take place at 9 PM on Saturday November 6th. I know ots almost a full month away but I will be out of town near the end of October and then the following weekend will be Halloween. The winner of the race will be able to choose either car type or track with second place choosing the other this way we don't have a monopoly. I will have 2 tracks lined up so that there will be time to learn the new tracks as well as give me an opportunity to load them into the club.

Club is renamed and event is set up, club ID is 1002657

Again, all tracks will be pre-made, going forward you will have 2 weeks in which to practice each course prior to racing. All tracks will be set to fast fuel and tire wear, with a mandatory compound change. The room will open at 8 PM Eastern, qualifying will start at 10 minutes before 9 PM Eastern, with the race starting at roughly 9 Eastern. It is an hour long enduro, so no need to worry about a lap count. Each race will be set up like this, to keep it more even, we will not be doing any LMP cars, as some use a wheel and some use a controller, those cars are a bit hard to handle with your thumbs.

Please reply to this thread with car type, color (if applicable) and number. Base models are nice but not necessary. I will update as interested parties sign up. All races will be tuning prohibited unless otherwise specified, and we will have some events that are full on shenanigans.

1. Progar08. Supra Base Model, some metallic looking color and #24
2. SuperMC1R. Tan, colorshift GTR #7
3. Micantony. Orangish #73. Option to change, but i'llstart with the HSV base and see if i like it.

Last edited:
Club is renamed and event is set up, club ID is 1002657

Again, all tracks will be pre-made, going forward you will have 2 weeks in which to practice each course prior to racing. All tracks will be set to fast fuel and tire wear, with a mandatory compound change. The room will open at 8 PM, qualifying will start at 10 minutes before 9 PM, with the race starting at roughly 9. It is am hour long enduro, so no need to worry about a lap count. Each race will be set up like this, to keep it more even, we will not be doing any LMP cars, as some use a wheel and some use a controller, those cars are a bit hard to handle with your thumbs.

Please reply to this thread with car type, color (if applicable) and number. Base models are nice but not necessary. I will update as interested parties sign up. All races will be tuning prohibited unless otherwise specified, and we will have some events that are full on shenanigans.

1. Progar08. GTR Base Model, some shade of green and #24
Entering in a tan color shift GTR, number seven.

Just came across this thread and I totally love the sound of it. Can I please be part of the group, pretty please?
My PSN is: danlimski.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Add me Dan, reopening a room right now for some shenanigans with GT500 cars. Room number is

1472-6681-3286-8587-5375

1. Progar08. GTR Base Model, some shade of green and #24
2. SuperMC1R. Tan, colorshift GTR #7

3. Micantony. Orangish #73. Option to change, but i'll start with the HSV base and see if i like it.

Back