CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

hm, since its at 2 am for me, it would be perfect. so I would like to join in as well. Trying to get my gt bug back on me. and this seems a nice type of race. so i would look forward to it, if you're also not racist against people called Leonardo

Last edited:
hm, since its at 2 am for me, it would be perfect. so I would like to join in as well. Try to get my gt bug back on me. and this seems a nice type of race. so i would look forward to it, if you're also not racist against people called Leonardo
I googled it, and apparently there is no name for prejudice against names, besides, who can dislike someone being named after an amazing painter/inventor and a bad ass turtle that eats pizza.

Club is renamed and event is set up, club ID is 1002657

Again, all tracks will be pre-made, going forward you will have 2 weeks in which to practice each course prior to racing. All tracks will be set to fast fuel and tire wear, with a mandatory compound change. The room will open at 8 PM Eastern, qualifying will start at 10 minutes before 9 PM Eastern, with the race starting at roughly 9 Eastern. It is an hour long enduro, so no need to worry about a lap count. Each race will be set up like this, to keep it more even, we will not be doing any LMP cars, as some use a wheel and some use a controller, those cars are a bit hard to handle with your thumbs.

Please reply to this thread with car type, color (if applicable) and number. Base models are nice but not necessary. I will update as interested parties sign up. All races will be tuning prohibited unless otherwise specified, and we will have some events that are full on shenanigans.

1. Progar08. GTR Base Model, some shade of green and #24
2. SuperMC1R. Tan, colorshift GTR #7
3. Micantony. Orangish #73. Option to change, but i'llstart with the HSV base and see if i like it.

I've put lots of links to your CRAP club from the club I set up last year. You could take the full stops out of the club name for space (and it's quicker to search for. Having more space in the title allows you to add the date of the next race in the club title. Eg. CRAP - GT500 Sat 3 Apr 9pm EDT

Last edited:
Crappers! For those interested in a bit of nostalgia I've created a 2nd Oaklands Park track for GT6.

It's an evolution of sorts, those who've raced OP (GT5) before will notice subtle similarities :)

It's on share 👍

I haven't run it test, but if it is half the track it was, that is race 2

I won't say it's better because I have not run it enough BUT it is good and I had one person, independently, message me saying it was smooth so it has had some good feedback :)

HP
I won't say it's better because I have not run it enough BUT it is good and I had one person, independently, message me saying it was smooth so it has had some good feedback :)

Try the track I have slotted for my first race, I believe it is Eiffel, hills, Progar08. I cannot remember offhand though.

gotta grab myself a GT3 then. thinking on the Z4, or a GT-R.

that oaklands II is a custom made track, correct?
Yes it is, GT500 for the first race, tuning prohibited, GT3 for second race, 650 PP but you can tune that to your heart's content. No nos or anniversary cars.

gt500 I'm good. already have my NSX for that
just have to get a GT3. I should clear some seasonals today, then try to enter clubs from here, either CRAP, or WRS
will the oaklands II be already uploaded on the club room?

and I never install NOS. I dunno, its just not my style

edit: nvm. that's for the second event. no need for it now

Hey there,

I'm new to playing GT6 (started June this year) and would love to participate in some race events in this group just to have some fun and to improve. Racing online hasn't been fun for me so far as public lobbies usually have such specific car / tune requirements that I would spend more time tuning specific cars for specific lobbies than actually racing in these lobbies. Now dont get me wrong, I love tuning, I just dont feel like tuning my car and then having about 10 minutes of racing action before the whole room disbands or the host changes the rules so that my car doesnt work anymore.

I play online with the PSN 'opfesoft' for now, will join the club next time I play. Do you guys race a lot currently?

Hey there,

I'm new to playing GT6 (started June this year) and would love to participate in some race events in this group just to have some fun and to improve. Racing online hasn't been fun for me so far as public lobbies usually have such specific car / tune requirements that I would spend more time tuning specific cars for specific lobbies than actually racing in these lobbies. Now dont get me wrong, I love tuning, I just dont feel like tuning my car and then having about 10 minutes of racing action before the whole room disbands or the host changes the rules so that my car doesnt work anymore.

I play online with the PSN 'opfesoft' for now, will join the club next time I play. Do you guys race a lot currently?

well, I normally play from wesneday to saturday/sunday, around 00h gmt, until 4 am.
if you ever want to race laps around just add me up, and lets get a room open.

new to the C.R.A.P as well. have a bit of online time. but just looking for some good online fun

well, I normally play from wesneday to saturday/sunday, around 00h gmt, until 4 am.
if you ever want to race laps around just add me up, and lets get a room open.

new to the C.R.A.P as well. have a bit of online time. but just looking for some good online fun

Will do! I've barely had time to play this week due to work but I'd be more than happy to do a couple runs on the weekend some time

Back