CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

I am reclaiming the GT6 thread for GT6 stuff. I will be messing about in an open lobby with some created tracks, all are welcome. C.R.A.P. will be in the room title or if you don't feel like searching, add me on PSN Progar08 put C.R.A.P. or GTPLANET in the subject line

Edit:

Ps3 locked up. Will try again in a bit

Edit of the edit: I will be making Roebling raceway, Mid Ohio and Road Atlanta this weekend.

I tried your Road America yesterday. Nicely done.

I will be tweaking the track here and there until I get it just right, shame we can't add elevation changes or landmarks. How do you translate GPS data over to it, that would be awesome.

Apparently you still have to trace the results out like if you have an image.

I've tried doing Zolder but it's not possible to do two of the chicanes and another corner. Even the 1967 version without the chicanes I can't get right. Proper hairpins seem impossible so far.

I think the best part of it is the Andalucia theme as you can get some decent elevation changes roughly where you want them. Trying to get real tracks is always going to be difficult.

Apparently you still have to trace the results out like if you have an image.

I've tried doing Zolder but it's not possible to do two of the chicanes and another corner. Even the 1967 version without the chicanes I can't get right. Proper hairpins seem impossible so far.

I think the best part of it is the Andalucia theme as you can get some decent elevation changes roughly where you want them. Trying to get real tracks is always going to be difficult.

You sometimes get elevation changes where you DONT want them too lol

Room open 1472 4711 0167 3382 9129

Changed rooms several times. Better to just friend request me.

Alcohol and socializing taking precedence, try again tomorrow

Last edited:
Bry, go to community/friends. Top right in their home page is a box .. shared tacks... check it out

I think I need to be on his friends list? request sent the other day unless I have messed that up as well :lol:

will check now

Edit: Progar08 can you please post here when you receive my FR :)

Last edited:

I think I need to be on his friends list? request sent the other day unless I have messed that up as well :lol:

will check now

Edit: Progar08 can you please post here when you receive my FR :)
Friend request accepted like 2 days ago bud, but I will hop on now to double check.

So, I have played around with some tracks and when I test the track I run at least 10 laps before saving it, and I ask myself these questions, can I drive it at least 30 laps without losing my mind? Is it a competitive track, meaning are there places to overtake and how technical is the track, and most of all, is it fun?

I'll be opening a lobby up in a little bit, details to follow.

Eifell, GT500, tuning prohibited

1472-4711-0167-3384-4949

Edit New room: 1472-6681-3415-7084-2115

Edit: considering it took 5 minutes for the page to load and I was glitching bad online, it's time to find some offline entertainment.

Last edited:
I like how i can sit there on gt6, try out my track, then grab my tablet and tweak it, upload, test again, rinse, repeat as long as i like.
I could spend all day doing this. Despite its limitations, this track creator is great fun ( and a huge time sucker :lol:)

I'm working on an interesting location at eifel and trying to make a decent track. It might take me all month to get it to my liking, but this is fun :dopey:

I like how i can sit there on gt6, try out my track, then grab my tablet and tweak it, upload, test again, rinse, repeat as long as i like.
I could spend all day doing this. Despite its limitations, this track creator is great fun ( and a huge time sucker :lol:)

I'm working on an interesting location at eifel and trying to make a decent track. It might take me all month to get it to my liking, but this is fun :dopey:

Hopefully rally stages, dirt tracks and overlapping tracks will be a possibility. It should be workable since the app and not the game is doing the heavy lifting.

I have a room open. Doing some testing with GT500 cars, currently km death valley. Room will be open for about 45 minutes to an hour from now.

1472-4711-0167-3380-9545

Edit:closing up shop

Last edited:
I can't find the group. Am I searching the wrong name or country?
(Edit) I just saw the link, never mind. How do you delete your posts, and is there a US version of the group?

Last edited:
I can't find the group. Am I searching the wrong name or country?
(Edit) I just saw the link, never mind. How do you delete your posts, and is there a US version of the group?

I never thought of it as versions of the group, we have members spanning all corners of the globe, and while GT6 has lost a bit of traction, which is understandable, Project Cars seems to be doing well. With the addition of the track editor I plan on pulling old tracks from GT5 and trying to translate them to here and hopefully give the GT6 side of C.R.A.P. a nudge with some weekend racing, coming soon. It will be a GT500 series, will all hand crafted tracks. If anyone has a track that is made and would like to offer it for consideration, let me know and we can give it a drive. I should be on this evening for an hour or two, will post room info then.

Thanks, I thought there would be a US group.
there's a UK club owned by JohnSchoonsBeard and an Oz version (the Original) owned by Heathenpride

I never thought of it as versions of the group, we have members spanning all corners of the globe, and while GT6 has lost a bit of traction, which is understandable, Project Cars seems to be doing well. With the addition of the track editor I plan on pulling old tracks from GT5 and trying to translate them to here and hopefully give the GT6 side of C.R.A.P. a nudge with some weekend racing, coming soon. It will be a GT500 series, will all hand crafted tracks. If anyone has a track that is made and would like to offer it for consideration, let me know and we can give it a drive. I should be on this evening for an hour or two, will post room info then.
I do have a track that may be decent, you could try my track if you want.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/SuperMC1R/course/1232672/
Sorry for the late reply

People are referring to the CRAP Group within GT6. HP set his up but never really used it much. I don't think I can transfer ownership of mine to you progar. You could use your own and change the name. I can change the title of mine directing people to yours. Let me know what you want me to do mate.

People are referring to the CRAP Group within GT6. HP set his up but never really used it much. I don't think I can transfer ownership of mine to you progar. You could use your own and change the name. I can change the title of mine directing people to yours. Let me know what you want me to do mate.
I want you to come home Mark....

Back