CRAP pCARS 2 ClubPS4 

Posted on psn chat but didn't work do I'll post here

Do I have a cat5 or cat6??
20 p.m.jpg

@Bjorn Lucas no didn't buy gts. Have to wait until I find some $$ or its cheap on sale. Happy with pc2 for now so not sure if or when I'll buy it. IF it was GT7 I'd buy it first day of pre order!
I’m with you! For me, if they add a few tracks and, most importantly, classic cars, I’d buy it. I’m hoping they release GT7 down the road. But I’m not holding my breath. Having fun with PCars anyway.

Keep an eye on the CRAP pCARS Club PSN community guys as we've had a few new members there recently. It's worth posting a welcome message as we add people (I often forget). The community is sometimes their first port of call. Then the ones who are keen can get added to the inner sanctum message group and also directed here. :)

Last edited:
Hey Fellow Crappers.. been a long time, it's good to see this group is still alive and kicking. Since GT5 I really haven't got much racing in and would love to get back at it. I won't be in-front of my PS4 in a few days, so joining the community and the psn message group (which I think i am or maybe was on that list but possibly removed my lack activity) this is all i have to do to join up? I know i still have a few of you on my friends list.

Anyways looking forward to racing with some familiar and new members, this group has always been fun. and most importantly patient for those who don't know the game inside and out.

I know, but I'm looking to get something "serious" going. I burned a bridge or too in the past and this is part of me getting my reputation back. If I can set something up and stick with it for awhile it will make a difference. It's also something they can keep track of more easily.

Of course if you guys are ever around and I'm on send me an invite but this is something else on the side. I thought this would be a good place to recruit people.

Hello all, psn Rosinbag1 and interested to join. Time trials, lobby racing, as schedule allows. And you’ll likely see me near the back of the pack improving steadily. Also intereested in some rally cross in PC2 as focusing on rally and hill climb on dirt rally. Thanks
Hi Rosinbag1- I just sent you a FR on Playstation. Maybe I’ll see you on the track!

That's the best part of this group. We do not have to commit to a weekly race 👍 feel free to add Mr too. I should be on Friday and Saturday. I'm in GMT +2 but maybe on daytime some weekends

Well... Change of plans. Our 3 yo got sick so gf and kids staying home and I won't be on unless gf falls asleep early. She's working Monday night so might see me on then

Hello all, psn Rosinbag1 and interested to join. Time trials, lobby racing, as schedule allows. And you’ll likely see me near the back of the pack improving steadily. Also intereested in some rally cross in PC2 as focusing on rally and hill climb on dirt rally. Thanks

Thanks guys
Looking forward to race with you!

Hi guys

I've sent you friend requests from me PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard, invites to the private community group and you're on our PSN messaging group. That is the main method we use for communication. We add people from this GTPlanet thread to that pretty much by default. The private PSN community isn't really "policed" but it can be a way of recruiting people and using that as a proving ground to see if they are nice, nutty or naughty.

Welcome to the group. Look forward to reading with you. I've not been online much recently but hopefully that will change a bit. Looking forward to seeing what the next update brings us.

Feel free to host your own lobbies and announce them on all methods if you like.

Cheers
JSB (Mark)

Last edited:
I'm terrible at remembering to fr folk(and possibly other things, I forget), but feel free to add me. I'm in the dark zone 7hrs ahead of UK and 12 ahead of EST in States and Canada

Back