CRAP pCARS 2 ClubPS4 

just looked at the start time Chico, afraid you need to count me out........ thats 3am for me :(

I hope you get an alarm clock as an Xmas present Mr Soks!!! :D

images.jpg

Hello. I have been driving on an all-standard Logitech G29 for a couple of months now, and so far I have had one issue: The Brake Pedal. It is Very hard, the only way for me to push it to a 100% was to pull the wheel, and slam the brake really hard. This made it really hard to heel-toe, and also the wheel was falling constantly from the stand.
The only solution I Found was to raise the brake sensitivity to 80%, which solved(mostly) the first problem; but now I have this problem; I can't brake without ABS. I thought that the pedal would get softer with time but 6 months later it hasn't. Any idea to solve this?

Also: Hammy, Where are you moving to? You said it was near me, and now I'm curious.

Oh no! Do you want us to move the time a bit earlier? Like 2 or3 hours?

No need bud. By the time you get it to suit me, it'll be too late for everyone else. Thanks though
On your G29, the pedals and your seat need to be fixed in position solidly so you can flex those leg/ankle muscles assuming you have some :D

Last edited:
No need bud. By the time you get it to suit me, it'll be too late for everyone else. Thanks though
On your G29, the pedals and your seat need to be fixed in position solidly so you can flex those leg/ankle muscles assuming you have some :D

Mendoza my friend, at the foot of Los Andes!!! Where abouts are you from?

so you can flex those leg/ankle muscles assuming you have some :D

Owwww errr missus......BIG muscles!!! :lol:

Mendoza my friend, at the foot of Los Andes!!! Where abouts are you from?

Owwww errr missus......BIG muscles!!! :lol:
Oh, Mendoza! Good wine there.... I'm from Buenos Aires, the capital.
Good luck in this beautiful place! Hope you find what you came here looking for 👍:)
Unfortunately, not many interesting cars; seeing a 2015 'stang is like seeing a mclaren MP4-12 for you, here you will find mostly Peugeot 206, 2006 clios, Peugeot 405, an ocassional rusted out Polara....

Last edited:
Oh, Mendoza! Good wine there.... I'm from Buenos Aires, the capital.
Good luck in this beautiful place! Hope you find what you came here looking for 👍:)
Unfortunately, not many interesting cars; seeing a 2015 'stang is like seeing a mclaren MP4-12 for you, here you will find mostly Peugeot 206, 2006 clios, Peugeot 405, an ocassional rusted out Polara....

Thanks man, coming to your country with my girlfriend who's from Mendoza. And good stuff, nothing like a bit of 80's Peugeot action!! :D

I've been looking around Mendoza on Google Earth and have seen the old cars, nice to see a bit of nastalgia!

Don't be talking big muscles or Julios mum will be on the warpath again :lol:

Nor British Hamsters @nosoks !!!! :lol:

So this was my last day at the beach and I decided to make a car with sand.
Can you gues what it is?
Hint: it's an homologation rally car from the 80's

PD: I know it's terrible, I made other things with sand which were pretty cool. I'm not that bat at sand building

Attachments

• IMG_0400.JPG
    IMG_0400.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0402.JPG
    IMG_0402.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 18
Can you gues what it is?

PD: I know it's terrible, I made other things with sand which were pretty cool. I'm not that bat at sand building

Nice job!! I'd say a Peugeot 205!!! :D

Can you gues what it is?

I can hardly build a sandcastle, so that’s pretty good! Is it a Renault 5?(I think that’s what it’s called)

Has anyone set up a championship in the game yet?
If not I may give it a go ready for the beginning of the new year.
I still have an idea for a low power league.
Hey. We are organizing a revival championship with vintage race cars on pcars2. If you are interested, check the first post on the 3rd page. My psn is Juliochecchi4to. We have 3 seats left!

Thank you for the fast reply! I'll be online later tonight. First I'll be tinkering those annoying T300RS pedals. I don't know if anybody here uses them, but I spent a bit of time adjusting deadzones and travel, huge improvement and quite easy to do.

I have a friend that modded them with a tennis ball. Maybe try that mate?

once again it hasn't saved my laptime in the community event, and after i beat JSB's time too :D
On a cheerier note, I've succeeded in bringing some Aussie pals away from GTS

CRAPlads!

I’m looking to apply for membership of your lovely racing club.

My PSN is Them-DK.

I’ll join the PS Network community list, once I have been approved for membership.
Cheers lads, looking forward to some clean racing:bowdown:

Edit: I’m usually a weekend warrior, Friday or Saturday after 8 pm BST.

Last edited:
Back