CRAP pCARS 2 ClubPS4 

right then ... where to start....
I bought the Chinese version with season pass, no worries my fault
Then I bought the English version (standard)
Last night I'm in the Chinese version because that's where the cool stuff is.
Get invite to play with our pal Pyro. pCars kicks me out of my Chinese version and puts me into the English.
Its making me wonder if they are using different servers, but if I look online from the Chinese version I see rooms from the English speaking world.. weird huh

Are you accepting any new members? Have only recently acquired this on ps4 and need to get a lot better lol. Am in .uk and would be interested in doing some online racing again as used to do loads in a club on forza 4 back in day. Also this game kinda more challenging than gt sport seemingly( do have s sportsmanship rating there so hope that proves i ain't a rammer lol?)

Are you accepting any new members? Have only recently acquired this on ps4 and need to get a lot better lol. Am in .uk and would be interested in doing some online racing again as used to do loads in a club on forza 4 back in day. Also this game kinda more challenging than gt sport seemingly( do have s sportsmanship rating there so hope that proves i ain't a rammer lol?)
Have sent a join request via pan. Gamertag General_e_dead3. Hope to get involved soon!

Have sent a join request via pan. Gamertag General_e_dead3. Hope to get involved soon!
Hey - I’ve only raced with them 2 or 3 times, but they’re a good bunch. They have a community on the PS4, you may have more success on there.

Everyone is welcome here as long as they behave 👍 :D
@HammyMansell can you guide him to our TT's? We don't have many races atm but we do have TT every week.

Hello @McQCHL , and yes little racing going on, but here are the threads to the weekly CRAP TTs that I run:

PCARS 2:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ials-new-tt-from-the-10th-of-november.377369/

And we also run an Assetto Corsa TT:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-the-lotus-type-25-at-old-monza-short.377885/

The Assetto TT is currently live, and ends next Friday the 9th of November. Have a go at the TTs of course, rules and requirements are in the TT announcements.

And @knukken, I ALWAYS behave! :D

MP_1ITOM47EAAAUWE_-01.jpeg

OK everyone here is my plan for a clio championship using Project Cars 2 on the Playstation 4.
If there is enough interest I intend running it every Saturday evening at 9 pm GMT starting 2nd Feb.

The C. R. A. P. Clio Championship.

Welcome to the inaugural CRAP (Casual Racing Affiliate Program) Clio Championship. This is intended as a friendly but competitive series held over 6 events / 12 races. Each event will consist of a sprint race and a feature race. There will be 20 minutes qualifying before each race.

Schedule :
Oulton Park - Island. Sprint 5 laps, Feature 12 laps
Red Bull Ring - National. Sprint 6 laps, Feature 14 laps
Indianapolis - Road. Sprint 4 laps, Feature 10 laps
Nurburgring - Sprint. Sprint 5 laps, Feature 12 laps
Monza - Short. Sprint 6 laps, Feature 15 laps
Watkins Glen International - Short. Sprint 4 laps, Feature 10 laps

Weather :
The weather for each event will be the real world weather for that location taken at 12:00 GMT on the day of the event.

Tuning :
There will be no tuning of cars. Cars will be run in there stock tune with the choice of loose or stable. This will hopefully mean people can join at anytime and just go racing.

Lobby :
The lobby will open 1 hour before the schedule for free practice
The lobby will be private, a password will be issued to all participants on the day of the event.
All drivers should pick a car livery and endeavour to use it for all events.

1st = 20 points
2nd = 18 points
3rd = 16 points
4th = 15 points
5th = 14 points
6th = 13 points…. Etc.
1 point for qualifying 1st
1 point for fastest lap during a race.
To give some flexibility the 10 best results out of 12 will count towards a drivers final position in the championship.

Last edited:
As I've mentioned to you on Facebook ICH, I will be able to join you guys from the first Saturday in March (Not Monday :P ) It looks like good fun!

Back