CRAP pCARS 2 ClubPS4 

United Kingdom
Near Reading, Uk
JohnSchoonsBeard
CRAP pCARS 2 Club (PS4)
Clean Relaxed Racing

Welcome to CRAP.
Facebook page

CRAP pCARS 2 CURRENT EVENTS (by next race date)

With no further ado here are the first two time trials were running in CRA

To register for CRAP Time Trials send a Friend Request to JohnSchoonsBeard with "CRAP pCARS Club GTPlanet" or similar in the request note.

CRAP Star In A pCARS Car 002
Oreca 03 Nissan @ Fuji 9 Oct-16 Oct 2017
You must use the community event Fuji Speedway Dual (U100 Competitive Racing License Required)
Communities_20171009_220819.jpg

Current leaderboard
Communities_20171009_220803.jpg

CRAP Star In A pCARS Car 001
Formula R @ Knockhill International

22382535_1329322103856925_976737172822183830_o.jpg

Current Leaderboard
Communities_20171009_220811.jpg

Regular racing organised by members in private rooms.

Fancy hosting or got ideas for an event? Go for it.

pcarsfridaylobbys-jpg.561314

sp300_12-jpg.565977

CRAP pCARS Endurance Races
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-pcars-enduro.332149/

Original enduro thread:
CRAP pCARS Endurance Race thread

CRAP (Casual Racing Affiliates Program) has been organising online races and time trials interspersed with occasional zombie killing sprees since 2011. This has mainly* previously been in GT5 and GT6. Project Cars and now Project Cars 2 is where it's at.

Join us if it sounds good to you.

* Not the zombies

FAMILY/WORK/LIFE
We try to run a mix of clean events that are attractive to those racing nuts amongst us who can't always commit to entire series due to work/family/hair washing commitments. We're all racing obsessed but with varying amounts of time available to dedicate to Sim Racing. We also want to ensure CRAP pCARS is a place where those new to SIM RACING GAMES are encouraged to learn and improve with help from more experienced racers.

Time to fire up the PS4's, grab your wigglestick or wheel, string back gloves and fire retardant underpants and come race.

CRAP pCARS encourages both planned and ad hoc racing. If someone is online we encourage members to join up in rooms whatever the class of racing. That includes the wider GTPlanet community to which most of us belong. Add other members to your friendlist. The PS4 allows up to 2000 friends!

Watch this thread by clicking the Watch thread button at the top of this thread or by clicking here You'll get a reminder when this thread has unread posts.

PSN MESSAGE GROUP

We have a message group which we use for race/planning related posts on PSN. Ask to be added and a moderator will add you after a settling in period. You can remove yourself if necessary and be added back in if you only want it when in a CRAP race. Set this as a favourite chat group for easier invite sending.

PSN COMMUNITY
We have our own CRAP pCARS Club on communities. It's a private club. Apply to join. It's more of an information tool. We run the club from this thread.

1 The Project Cars launch icon on the PlayStation menu by moving right and down to communities. We're in there.

2 Go to Friends, Communities
You should be able to see it in my friend's communities.

RACING
Typically our sessions fit into one of the categories below. We try to run events which explore the variety of cars, tracks and options in the game.

1 - SPRINT/MEDIUM length races for a particular CAR or CAR CLASS that allow people to join and leave lobbies at their convenience
2 - Longer ENDURANCE races.
3 - Full Race Series over multiple weeks or Mini Series organised over an evening.
4 - Time Trials

However you want to race we encourage members to run their own lobbies and contribute to the planned events.

JOINING IN
If you'd like to join us on the track keep an eye on our races and just join us on track. Sending friend requests to some (all) of the CRAP members will help you find racers more often. Race days and times vary. There's often racing throughout the weekends but we also have many midweek events. Members are encouraged to run their own events whenever is suitable to them.

CRAP COMMANDMENTS (read and absorb)
Important - See post 2 below

CRAP DiRT Rally Club
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-dirt-rally-club.344617/

CRAP a'Corsa Club
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-acorsa-club.346038/

Last edited:
CRAP COMMANDMENTS (read and absorb)

Subjects! (peasants)

I have added a bit of very important text to the CRAP Commandments. Please read, enjoy and live your CRAPpy lives accordingly.

By order of his magnificence
King JohnSchoonsBeard

CRAP Commandments
(Racing rules and Etiquette)

0. BEFORE we even start racing we need to respect each other on and off the virtual track (on Gtplanet and PSN chat). It can't be stressed how important this is. Respect other opinions, apologise yourself where necessary, accept others apologies.

1. Deliberate and/or repetitive corner cutting is forbidden. Part of 2 wheels, on a 4 wheel car ;) should be inside the track boundaries (normally white lines). If you gain an advantage by exceeding the track limits simply give it back.

2. If you come off the track re-enter with care by looking to ensure the track is clear (look left, right, back and mini-map are your friend).

3. Rage quitting the lobby is prohibited. If you have to leave the race early, please inform the race steward about the reason.

4. Dangerous and reckless driving is prohibited. Mistakes happen but if you think you may have caused an accident allow the "victim" to regain their place ahead of you even if that means other drivers also pass you. Better to offer to give back a position in error and be told to carry on than to have the other driver feel silently aggrieved.

4b. It should go without saying that deliberate crashing or ramming is absolutely against our principles. If you think you might be petulant enough to do it in CRAP then please shut the door on your way out, you're not welcome here.

5. When being lapped you may stay on the racing line (this is more like older Formula 1 rules) but do not intentionally block the overtaking cars (see 6). Unlapping yourself is of course allowed. The driver of the overtaking car(s) is responsible for making the pass without incident. It's easier to see where you're going than whereyou've been. If it isn't then you're pointing the wrong way.

6. When on a straight you're allowed one change of direction before lining your car up for the next corner so no weaving to and fro to stop an overtake or avoid a competitor getting a draft/tow.

7. If thefront of the car behind is level with the front door (or driver's head) of the car ahead going into a corner then adequate track space needs to be left for the car behind throughout the corner. If the car behind isn't alongside they may need to back out and wait until the next opportunity.

8. Be aware of your surroundings and other drivers. Use mirrors and look left/right to see your opponents. Treat them as you want to be treated (sado masochists need not apply). Map buttons for view left, right and behind. Use them.

9. Dive-bombing, ramming and breaching the pit blend line are prohibited.

10a. Overtaking without incident is the main responsibility of the overtaking car as they have a better view of the other car.

10b. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF :)

Race Ideas

Rally Cross Weekend

Rally Cross mini series

Touring Cars

GT3

GT1 Series

Group C and GT1 Le Mans dual class

Dual car races

Dual Class Races

Team Racing

Formula A
Formula X
Formula X
Lotus through the years

Classic Le Mans

Porsche Cup

Group A

Last edited:
Please forgive my ignorance but... how can i join/be added to this CRAP?

PSN: RPG_4ME

I am in a Tuesday night league but 1 clean race 1 night a week fails to satisfy the urge to have awesome clean battles which are so rare in public lobbies. Perhaps you all can help?

Some competitive multi class would be fun. Formula Rookie vs Formula Ford. R34 GTR GroupA vs GT3 cars. Same weight and power but old school k pattern vs modern gear boxes. That kinda stuff

I like to do sprint races so if I'm in the mood I'll post something here when I'm on

Good to see CRAP Racing coming back together again!
I'm a big fan of the low power cars in the game such as the G40 Junior, G40 GT5, Clio Cup, GT4 and touring cars. Always looking for some good clean races in these categories. I don't know why but at the moment I can't seem to get a handle on the GT3 cars in the new game.
Hope to see some of my old CRAP friends online soon.

Trying to find out how to get 2 seconds faster here. Any tips?

22384139_1939393986307392_2141238598377981580_o.jpg

After racing tonight and the other night I think there must be something wrong in pcars2. I am not usually the fastest and not by this much. I do however love the driving in this game! Winning or losing doesn't matter. I had a great time tonight with many CRAPpers for at least 3 hours 👍

22384348_1939393589640765_6615982743892357958_o.jpg 22459394_1939393672974090_5400269686944675766_o.jpg

Yes it was. Full damage and chaos. I really thought I would make the pit :lol:
Maybe not funny at the time, but definitely afterward. :lol:.
So....I have this Wednesday evening free. How do I set up a race? Or do I? I don't want to seem presumptuous, just hoping for some laid back racing. I have some ideas for a bit of foolishness and i don't mind hosting. :D

Maybe not funny at the time, but definitely afterward. :lol:.
So....I have this Wednesday evening free. How do I set up a race? Or do I? I don't want to seem presumptuous, just hoping for some laid back racing. I have some ideas for a bit of foolishness and i don't mind hosting. :D

I haven't set up any races yet so I don't know. Just try and see if it works 👍

@knukken you’re fast! I had a great time racing tonight. To anyone that’s thinking of joining, do it. Great bunch of guys, especially since it was my first online race on the PS4. They were very forgiving even though I undoubtedly caused an accident somewhere. Looking forward to next time! :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

@knukken you’re fast! I had a great time racing tonight. To anyone that’s thinking of joining, do it. Great bunch of guys, especially since it was my first online race on the PS4. They were very forgiving even though I undoubtedly caused an accident somewhere. Looking forward to next time! :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

I am guessing your Bic ??
was some good racing all together :dunce::cheers:
Accidents can still happen, but if it gets out of hand we have safety cars ;)

@AudiMan2011 I'm sure someone is online this weekend. I will be on one night, probably tomorrow after kids go to bed.

@Benny44 thanks mate. Yesterday we ran the tracks I like least in this game :lol: looking forward seeing you on track again 👍

Thanks for the awesome racing last night and hilarious stream. My doctor told me to go home and relax for 10 days. That is not easy when trying to be competitive and laughing so much my lungs almost collapsed :lol:

Back