CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Important Announcement!!!

The "HammySpeed" Grand Prix Race 2 on Tuesday the 19th of July 2016 at 8:30pm BST

View attachment 565977
To coincide with the next round of the Nvidia Challenge in August, this fun race in the Caterham SP 300 R at Brands Hatch GP with the @zakspeed will be great fun!

Qualifying: 20 mins
Race Laps: 16
Race conditions: Medium cloud
Aids: Real
Car Setup: "Stock", as it is in the Envida Challenge series

All welcome so let's fill the lobby! Please notify me here to confirm, thanks.

Confirmed:

@HammyMansell
@Zakspeed_TV
@Glenalz81
@Football67611
@ty2 acekiller15
@Bjorn Lucas allstyles
@Burgavo
Count me in please.

@HammyMansell ME TOO!!!!

@JohnScoonsBeard can you add @Chris White to the CRAP Club list please :). He's been vetted as I met him on twitch, spoke in party chat and can confirm he's a clean friendly Brit Ex-Pat :). Welcome mate I'll add you to the PSN Group chat later ;).

Done. Catching up after a few days camping.

Welcome to all new members. Add me PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard

Done. Catching up after a few days camping.

Louie-Spence.jpg

This type of camping? Fabulous darling!

When Assetto Corsa is released are people still going to be playing Project Cars? What advantages does Assetto Corsa have over project Cars? Is it just an opportunity to use different cars?

Assetto Corsa will only have a maximum of 12 in a lobby, no weather or night time effects, less tracks (although some new tracks like Zanvoort, Vallalunga etc), and less customability overall (negative old goat i am :lol:), but the Physics are supposed to be better than Pcars, and it has Ferraris and Lambos in it, with more DLC to come too, and of course hopefully less:

Y2014M05D21-Have-I-found-a-bed-bug-banner-870x300.jpg

Really looking forward to Assetto, it should be good fun, and will give us something else to race in the moments that Pcars get a bit frustrating, and also it'll bridge the gap nicely until Pcars 2 shows up! 👍

I am on the fence about Assetto Corsa , and even pCars II (i will monitor forums and see how the feedback is before i drop $60)

I do know i wont be buying any F1 game (not enough diversity) :)

I am on the fence about Assetto Corsa , and even pCars II (i will monitor forums and see how the feedback is before i drop $60)

I do know i wont be buying any F1 game (not enough diversity) :)

After giving the F1 series a miss for a while the new game looks quite promising, since Steve hood resigned from codemasters it looks like they are starting to listen to the fans.
http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/07/f1-2016-new-features-trailer/

The "HammySpeed" Grand Prix Race 2 on Tuesday the 19th of July 2016 at 8:30pm BST

View attachment 565977
To coincide with the next round of the Nvidia Challenge in August, this fun race in the Caterham SP 300 R at Brands Hatch GP with the @zakspeed will be great fun!

Confirmed:

@HammyMansell
@Zakspeed_TV
@Glenalz81
@Football67611
@ty2 acekiller15
@Bjorn Lucas allstyles
@Burgavo
@lancashire ladStorm Trooper
@DropBuckets
xI_SaDShooTeRx
@Danrc2010

Can you add me please @HammyMansell? Wasn't sure if I'd be on the right shift to be able to take part, luckily someone wants to swap shifts.

View attachment 565977

Confirmed:

@HammyMansell
@Zakspeed_TV
@Glenalz81
@Football67611
@ty2 acekiller15
@Bjorn Lucas allstyles
@Burgavo
@lancashire ladStorm Trooper
@DropBuckets
xI_SaDShooTeRx
@Danrc2010