CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been challenging trying to make these races lately. I got a little brother that be on the game and my job has been giving me more work lately. It's days where i think i can join and then y'all be done right away. I be thinking y'all just now starting and then when i go to the message board everyone is just saying "alright good race see ya". But it's not a big deal though because i been playing the Career mode a lot lately on pcars anyway and when y'all send invites i be in the middle of the my race. Trying to complete everything (i hope) before pcars 2 release. Also it's a lot of games that's about to release that i been really looking forward to. 3 of them are racing games ( Assetto Corsa being one of them)and i already know when those games come out im not go be on pcars most likey.

It's been challenging trying to make these races lately. I got a little brother that be on the game and my job has been giving me more work lately. It's days where i think i can join and then y'all be done right away. I be thinking y'all just now starting and then when i go to the message board everyone is just saying "alright good race see ya". But it's not a big deal though because i been playing the Career mode a lot lately on pcars anyway and when y'all send invites i be in the middle of the my race. Trying to complete everything (i hope) before pcars 2 release. Also it's a lot of games that's about to release that i been really looking forward to. 3 of them are racing games ( Assetto Corsa being one of them)and i already know when those games come out im not go be on pcars most likey.

Almost daily we are having public lobbies you could join, we are playing till 2300/2400 our time,...
also closed lobbies but lately we are doing lots of public.
(and i know you join those lobbies frequently ;) )

But because you live on the other side of the pond, sometimes to play with your favcorite people can be a hassle ;)

Almost daily we are having public lobbies you could join, we are playing till 2300/2400 our time,...
also closed lobbies but lately we are doing lots of public.
(and i know you join those lobbies frequently ;) )

But because you live on the other side of the pond, sometimes to play with your favcorite people can be a hassle ;)

True

25 years to the day that this famous image was created......Senna vs Mansell at Silverstone 1991.............Those were the days......... :guilty: 👍

13707531_1568557669874881_9141330452339652809_n (1).jpg

here is the game i used to play way back when by EA (westwood) - do not look at the ps1 version lol (pc only)

pCars brought me back to Sim racing

and Racing hasn't improved for some ;)

Last edited:
I've been thinking about posting this for a while and sent this to a friend here on GTP a few weeks ago but been scared of posting it here, but here we go..

No need to quote or mention anything! I don't like to let the whole world know but if I'm going to say it this is the best place 👍

I've tried finding a way to post on GTP or psn chat but haven't managed to post yet so I'll start with you :) I have struggled with different stuff for many years and kept my mouth shut not telling anyone. It's been up and down but always lurking. Recently I hit the wall hard and I'm struggling with (social) anxiety and depression. I can't even go to some places and am terrified of picking the phone up to call people (and receive calls), even my parents. That's why I'm not using my mic. It scares the crap out of me thinking about it! I am working on it seeing someone once a week and hoping they've got some magic dust to use on me... I'm not seeing an end of it yet but trying to keep my hopes up. I'm also negative all the time. I can't think positive anymore. Haven't been able to so that for a long time :( earlier I have joined every CRAP event I could join but recently I haven't. That is because I'm prioritising myself and what I think i want for a while. I will hopefully be back again soon and sorry for not joining or reply if I get invites. It means a lot for me to get the invites so please continue sending them!
I am a quiet guy and always have been. I prefer to just listen and don't say much. Being in chat rooms is enough to feel better and forget things for a while so thanks for that when there's one to join 👍
Thanks for reading and I don't expect replies or anyone mentioning this so that's not necessary. I just felt it was time to share my "dirty little secret" and hoping it helps me somehow :) my parents doesn't even know this yet because I can't talk about it... if this changes how anyone see me then so be it. I'm too tired to care.

I've been thinking about posting this for a while and sent this to a friend here on GTP a few weeks ago but been scared of posting it here, but here we go..

No need to quote or mention anything! I don't like to let the whole world know but if I'm going to say it this is the best place 👍

I've tried finding a way to post on GTP or psn chat but haven't managed to post yet so I'll start with you :) I have struggled with different stuff for many years and kept my mouth shut not telling anyone. It's been up and down but always lurking. Recently I hit the wall hard and I'm struggling with (social) anxiety and depression. I can't even go to some places and am terrified of picking the phone up to call people (and receive calls), even my parents. That's why I'm not using my mic. It scares the crap out of me thinking about it! I am working on it seeing someone once a week and hoping they've got some magic dust to use on me... I'm not seeing an end of it yet but trying to keep my hopes up. I'm also negative all the time. I can't think positive anymore. Haven't been able to so that for a long time :( earlier I have joined every CRAP event I could join but recently I haven't. That is because I'm prioritising myself and what I think i want for a while. I will hopefully be back again soon and sorry for not joining or reply if I get invites. It means a lot for me to get the invites so please continue sending them!
I am a quiet guy and always have been. I prefer to just listen and don't say much. Being in chat rooms is enough to feel better and forget things for a while so thanks for that when there's one to join 👍
Thanks for reading and I don't expect replies or anyone mentioning this so that's not necessary. I just felt it was time to share my "dirty little secret" and hoping it helps me somehow :) my parents doesn't even know this yet because I can't talk about it... if this changes how anyone see me then so be it. I'm too tired to care.

Hi Kevin, really sorry to hear that mate, i hope you feel better soon and things get easier for you. Of course it's hard, but always remember to talk about things, and don't keep them bottled up inside. ;)

And you know you can join one of our party chats whenever you want (I think you've joined 1 or 2 in the past, so you know what crazy antics that go on in them! :lol: ) and for sure we would try and cheer you up as much as possible! :)

And you know that myself, and all the CRAPpers here are right behind you!! Good luck man! ;) 👍

Keep strong Kevin and keep racing as it's a great escape from the world's problems, racing with the CRAPpers is always fun fun fun, that's always a positive thing 👍

Thanks for the kind words here and on pm. It helps being in this group 👍 I just wanted you guys to know why I might not join sometimes. I've been away for a while and will be the next weeks too. Spent a week with my family at a cabin. Almost a week at my mom's. Next week I'm visiting my dad the whole week and then off to Spain with family for a week. Busy busy busy!! After the 20th it's back to normal with kids in school, kindergarten etc etc. Can't wait to get back to racing again :)

Thanks for the kind words here and on pm. It helps being in this group 👍 I just wanted you guys to know why I might not join sometimes. I've been away for a while and will be the next weeks too. Spent a week with my family at a cabin. Almost a week at my mom's. Next week I'm visiting my dad the whole week and then off to Spain with family for a week. Busy busy busy!! After the 20th it's back to normal with kids in school, kindergarten etc etc. Can't wait to get back to racing again :)

And don't forget your VW Polo Kevin!! :cool:

I'm driving 820 km (each way) in my VW LUPO!!! ;) next week. 12 hour trip on Monday and back Saturday. If I survive that I can survive anything!!! :lol: got some new lights for it as well :D and a small sticker. I'll post pics when it's on the car 👍

Lol i knew after i wrote "Polo", it should've been "Lupo"!!!! :lol: The Hamster is going senile in his old age!! :P Have fun mate! 👍

My friend viper_psj who used to race with us a year bk has been only recently diagnosed with autism.. Sounds kind of similar to what you have been throu kev.. Takes some guts to say what you've have shared with us.

Looking to host Bmw M1 pro car Friday 3 races starting at 8

COPIED OVER FROM THE CRAP ENDURO THREAD! ;)

The July "Classic Touring Car" Enduro at Oulton Park International on Saturday the 30th of July 2016 at 3pm BST*

3 cars available:

maxresdefault-1-jpg.566330

maxresdefault-2-jpg.566331

maxresdefault-jpg.566332

Qualifying: 20 minutes
Race duration: Timed to 90 minutes (46 laps as 90 mins can't be done in a timed race)
Assists: Real
Fuel use: Real
Tyre wear: x3 ;)
Weather: 4 slots, light cloud, random, medium cloud and random
Time progression: x10 (I'll start the race mid afternoon to assure a bit of racing into the night time, careful with those headlights!) ;)

It should be a good, fun event! Please let me know here to put your name down!

Confirmed Drivers:

@HammyMansell
@Football67611
@DropBuckets xI_SaDShooTeRx
@ErnstJ
@David Brooks davidb_165
@ty2 acekiller15

(TBC* depending on if that time is good for the CRAP members)

I think we need a # for our youtube vids we upload. Any suggestions? I've tried #C.R.A.P but that didn't work.. #CRAP is probably not good either :P any ideas?

Back