CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sound's great not sure if can make times on Fri and sat but up for some racing on week nights. Psn ned_chimp_choker

It's just an idea, but would it be worth putting together a Facebook page for the group to advertise when race events will be held. This will only be useful if most members use Facebook.

Is it something you'd have time to set up Ian? It could work well. I have a gaming facebook id that I use for the odd shared file.

Facebook could be good for easily sharing replays, race results etc (screen images of results) etc.

Add me on PSN x1aviation. My work schedule is little messed up but will be on in the later hours.look forward to some good racing And meeting some awesome people while racing.

Sound's great not sure if can make times on Fri and sat but up for some racing on week nights. Psn ned_chimp_choker

I've added you both. Welcome to the group.

Have a friend that works in a game shop haha

You might have to see if the share game with CRAP friend function works in PCars. Am going to see if my local Game has it on display tomorrow. D'you think they'd mind if I took my wheel in?

Last edited:
I've added a poll so people can choose their preference regarding driving aids for at least the first CRAP Project Cars races.

Had a quick thrash of a clio cup car around Snetterton this morning. Oh what a fab game :-)
I'm not particularly quick against the world record or the AI cars but that will come with practice.
It's stunning visually!

Well message me if I'm on (or any of us) any other time. You will enjoy it.

Oh and @micantony, both of you will like it. So will the wife and kids.

I am enjoying it :D its not quite the quantum leap I was hoping for, but a drastic improvement over everything on the market, the lobby system is a bit annoying, but nothing that cant be overlooked for the grater good, I really need to update the wheel if I'm going to enjoy it to its fullest capacity

Evening. Looking for good clean racing. Not the most skilled but only in it for the enjoyment. PSN ID IRandyPirate

Hi Mr Randy Pirate!

Welcome to CRAP pCARS. I should be on from around 11 ish tonight (GMT+1). However as always at that time of night my timing will depend on when my wife goes to bed :)

If anyone else wants to start a room earlier then feel free and post the details in here. As @TDZdave said the lobby system is a little strange/irritating however I can see what they're trying to achieve with it. I guess more changes will be incoming. It's not a bad start and ultimately the addition of decent AI makes for some great online races even when only 2 of are online at once.

@knukken and I had some tough races with the AI last night at 80% in the BMW E30 M3 (untuned) at Nurb circuit and Cadwell Park. What a great sounding and handling car. Even finishing a hard fought 11th out of 16 was very enjoyable. Proper racing. The AI really felt like we had a room full of humans.

Cadwell Park club circuit might just be my favourite circuit (only tried 6 or 7 so far)

For the racing this weekend it might be worth setting AI a little slower than 80%.

Last edited:
Probably not full but performance affecting or visual. Any preferences?

There's no text chat in game so mics are handy. If not then text is available in party mode or we can set up a group message with each room's racers in it.

Probably not full but performance affecting or visual. Any preferences?

There's no text chat in game so mics are handy. If not then text is available in party mode or we can set up a group message with each room's racers in it.

Definitely not full. I've just blown my engine lol. Its going to take some getting used to.

I will have lobbies up from now for the next 5-6 hours, all are welcome to join. They are invite only however so an FR to my PSN: TDZ-4-12-14-88 will be required, you will be invited to the next possible event thereafter,

The racing will be done with damage at performance impacting and real world aids optional. See you later. Rooms will be private. Invitation needed so make sure you friend as many members as you have time for (see post 2 in this thread).

Clean racing is what we all wish for. Howver accidents happen. If you think you've caused someone to go off or bumped past someone unfairly then please let them back ahead of you. Then try to do it fairly. It's the way we roll :)

I spent some time online with @Greasy07 and @bencrow_ today, had a blast, Cadwell Park is quite narrow, a lot of fun,

Are they both for me to add to the list Dave?

Well up for this, Please add me on PSN = spurski

Welcome. Will do. I've also added you to the list in post 2.

Last edited:
I just added a few of you guys from post 2. I'm just about to start a lobby so feel free to join. I'm not the fastest but I'll try to be clean

Back