CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty good evening of races, typically I found my headset 5 minutes before I logged out.

Got to stop smashing up my steering though, almost every race I had to deal with it!

Thanks to @ScottishPsyco for hosting what was a mix of CRAP and the GT3 series guys which was even broadcasting on Twitch for a while. I had loads of invites to races from a few of you when I first came on. Thanks but hopefully we got most of you in. Sorry to those we didn't.

I'll post a couple of snaps and videos from the last day both here and to our new facebook group.

We had a session today. Sorry I made a few mistakes setting up the room. It was my first proper hosting session. We ended up not getting any AI driving with us.

The system does need better quality voice chat

Looks like the options in multiplayer could do with some work at the moment.

It's workable but some really crucial features are missing, nothing that can't be patched in though!

Enjoyed a couple of races with some of you yesterday, one race at sonoma in the clios the cars stood still at green light, what happened there?
Edit: I'm not getting notified of replies on this thread, i am with the others though. Is there a setting i need to check somewhere?

I did a competition at my local game shop and managed to win another copy of project cars ;) it was who could get the fastest lap round silverstone with the RWD LMP1, got in a 1:57 which I thought was crap!

I didn't think I would, the lap was pretty cack.

Not sure what to do with the extra copy, might trade it in. If my Dad gets his arse into gear and buy's a PS4 I might give it to him though.

Get him racing. We've had a few parent/offspring group members in the past. (4 I can think of)

Back