CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, sure. It looks more likely to be on Saturday so it doesn't clash with the F1, hopefully I can get a few more people interested.
Ok good thanks.
Now lets see which GT4 car I'm gonna take for Sakitto .
Great track choice .
Xkubunt will ghost the race at sakitto if I'm not wrong .

@Spooky Wooky Found it ;)

As coincidence would have it I've just started first practice in a GT4 career. I'm interested in the Sakitto race but I can't confirm commitment unless it's on Sunday evening, 6pm onward. I'd like to drive the Mustang since I chose one for my career though, trying to be different! I'll confirm whether the other dates and times are on the cards once I've spoke to the ball and chain.

With regards to future endurance races I wrote some thoughts in the club thread. I'll quote them here too for cohesions sake.

I would suggest that one week to get the details ironed out would not be long enough. However the idea has piqued my interest so I'll throw in my two scents for what it's worth.

I wouldn't choose Spa, if we're aiming to be authentic then F1 cars (presumably) are hard enough to drive anyway, that's before you throw in Belgiums unpredictable weather. Instead I would choose somewhere conditions are always constant, but spice it up with a day to night transition. Dubai springing to mind, but maybe there are more night race circuits (floodlit) in Pcars ive yet to come across.

I also think splitting the event over two or three weeks would be a good Idea. Not strictly in keeping with the real life counterpart but better accessible for everyone. As an example:

Practice 1, 2 and 3 to be held on weekend one. An hour or two's session on Friday Saturday and Sunday night. Most people should be able to make at least one if not all.

Qualifying to be held week two. To make an occasion of the event contenders could first race a support class similar to a real F1 weekend. Porsche Cup or lower formula for example. Half hour race, followed by two half hour Quali sessions and a final 15 minute quali session in knockout format. Comfort breaks in the appropriate places bringing the session to around two hours.

Weekend three. Main event. You'd have to figure out how to get the grid correctly formed up but a 20 minute warmup/form up should be good before the race. Accurate lap count of course.

Just suggestions. Would appreciate a link to said endurance thread too @Spooky Wooky

So do the people interested in racing want the race to go ahead on Sunday? If so, that's fine. Secondly what are your feelings on adding AI, as there are only 4 or 5 of us that want to race and it's not as fun driving round on your own?

AI is good idea to compleet the pack if you want to .
What would be the AI % strength that you would give to them ?
And Sunday is also good if it is after F1 race at Spa ,it is bloody in my country this one I really want to see this race .

Last edited:
👍 whats a decent lap time around Sakitto GP?

Are you up for some practice later today around 6.30
That is a good question Andp132 "what is a good laptime with the GT4" in fact I don't know , I went to wmd site to look for some times but they removed all the laptimes .
I see you took the BMW , I myself hesitate between the Ginetta 55 or the BMW .
For the moment the fasted laptime I could squeeze out of Sakitto with the BMW is 1:53.800 and with the Ginetta55 1:52.989 .
Around 21.00 pm (it is now 19:06 here in Belgium) I'm gonna do a good hour practice .
And andp132 where are your in laptimes around Saaaaakiiiitto ?

AI is good idea to compleet the pack if you want to .
What would be the AI % strength that you would give to them ?
And Sunday is also good if it is after F1 race at Spa ,it is bloody in my country this one I really want to see this race .
AI strength, not sure, 60 or 70.
Sunday 6pm BST. How does that sound?

That is a good question Andp132 "what is a good laptime with the GT4" in fact I don't know , I went to wmd site to look for some times but they removed all the laptimes .
I see you took the BMW , I myself hesitate between the Ginetta 55 or the BMW .
For the moment the fasted laptime I could squeeze out of Sakitto with the BMW is 1:53.800 and with the Ginetta55 1:52.989 .
Around 21.00 pm (it is now 19:06 here in Belgium) I'm gonna do a good hour practice .
And andp132 where are your in laptimes around Saaaaakiiiitto ?

Im not sure i will be online at that time.
I am doing similar times ,think pb was 1:52.7 , but my tires light up wery quickly ,well over 100 degrees 👎,trying a few things now but nothing is working.How are your tires ?

6pm BST should work ok for me.

Im not sure i will be online at that time.
I am doing similar times ,think pb was 1:52.7 , but my tires light up wery quickly ,well over 100 degrees 👎,trying a few things now but nothing is working.How are your tires ?

6pm BST should work ok for me.
My tyres are good around the 90° , front 1.80 rear 1.82 for the Ginetta AndP132 .

With the laptime I'm doing Spooky wooky I can set the AI at 90percento and I'm 4 on the road , So perhaps 80%:P
Sunday 6pm iszzeee good .👍
We've got some time to practice .
Spooky Wooky I went to the first page to see what kind of setup we will be using but I don't see anything , can you give us some light please and weather to ?

Spooky Wooky ,Just asked/invited the guy's that I know from the GT3 serie that Azidahaka was hosting to race with us these are Azidahaka, Priestly , Ozwheels , ernstj , Skaankypuppy , Goruk ,Zakspeed_TV ,Bajny ,Mckiernan , Brosef97 ,David Talle .
Hopefully some can race with us Sunday evening .

Spooky Wooky ,Just asked/invited the guy's that I know from the GT3 serie that Azidahaka was hosting to race with us these are Azidahaka, Priestly , Ozwheels , ernstj , Skaankypuppy , Goruk ,Zakspeed_TV ,Bajny ,Mckiernan , Brosef97 ,David Talle .
Hopefully some can race with us Sunday evening .

That's good, I know some of them from a GT3 series I was in :lol:.

As for room setup
Laps - TBC (i'll do a test soon to see how many will be needed for 2hr race)
Damage - Performance Impacting
Tyre Wear - Real
Assists - Real (although switching them off yourself will be optional)
Weather - Clear
Fuel Usage - Real (not sure if that's even a thing)

30 mins practice
15 mins qualify
5 mins warm-up (John break)

anything else just ask.

Last edited:
I just ran some laps in my Mustang Boss and my PB so far is a 1:52 flat. 1.51.844. Settled on my Tweaker profile, still stock tune but will try to develop now.

I decided on my colour
scheme btw @JohnScoonsBeard It'll be the #15 Black and Blue NALAN livery.

My tyre wear is through the roof too guys. I forsee many pit stops!

Last edited:
Ok ,

3 drivers gave me already a answer what I really appreciate thanks ;

1 : David Talle the lucky bastard told me he will be at Spa Francorchamps , yes life real there without inviting me and I asked David to put a T-shirt on from Project Cars so we can see him on the teeeveeeeeee :P
2 : Bajny is still somewhere at the Bahamas with 4 mambo ladies grrrrrrrr will be back on the 4 of September .
3 : Zakspeed_TV has a Italian Job to do whatever that may be but I want my share of it:P

Hot-Laptime for the moment 1:51.988 with the Ginetta still some work to do .

Ok good thanks.
Now lets see which GT4 car I'm gonna take for Sakitto .
Great track choice .
Xkubunt will ghost the race at sakitto if I'm not wrong .

I think not.

Host fixed in post 1 and I've added interested parties. If I can get on this week I'll join you for some practice but won't be able to make the race.

Remember AI level can now be set in single figure increments.

Holy crap how stable is that Ginetta! Did you put a tune on yet? You should see me trying to wrestle the Mustang around :lol: Looks like more work is required, can't believe you keep the throttle planted around the final turn. The Boss is finding bumps that apparently aren't there! :P

Nice lap Sven, fat on fuel too.. That won't be your fastest lap by a long way ;)

Yes graat car that GT4 Ginetta55 .
It was between this car or the BMW but the gearing of the BMW feels strangely .
You know , I didn't touched almost anything on the setup of the car as the defaults it is good .
Must say that I went for REAL aid like it would be in REAL life .
It is not the fastest car in top speed .
Haha...yes last turn is big fun if you take it right you can build a lot of speed for the long straight and those bump are there for me to .
Would like tho see some laptimes from the other guy's just to have a kind of idea .
Still some days to come so we can start to learn the track a bit better .
Sadly yesterday I had my first landmine on Sakitto .
Anyway hope to have a good race with you guy's.

I had a quick 15min practice this morning, managed a 1:53. I could shave a second off that max. I'm driving the M3 with a stock tune (don't have a clue about tuning).

Won't have time to get in any more practice this week either.

Stil strugling with tires managed to fix one tho, the front left,staing at around 90 degres,the others are well over 100. My personal best is 1:51.1 with around 60l of fuel

I had a quick 15min practice this morning, managed a 1:53. I could shave a second off that max. I'm driving the M3 with a stock tune (don't have a clue about tuning).

Won't have time to get in any more practice this week either.

I reckon you're looking at a 63 (ish) lap race.

Has anyone got a nice tune for the BMW that they could help Spooky with. I think he's on controller but I could be wrong. If no-one can help then Barry the CRAP tuning monkey may be able to unleash his bag of spanners for you spooky.

I reckon you're looking at a 63 (ish) lap race.

Has anyone got a nice tune for the BMW that they could help Spooky with. I think he's on controller but I could be wrong. If no-one can help then Barry the CRAP tuning monkey may be able to unleash his bag of spanners for you spooky.

Thanks John, a tune would be good, or even better, tell me where to start. I'm more interested in the "whys" than the "hows".

*edit* actually don't worry about it. I can drive it as it is. :cheers:

Last edited:
The best way I've found is changing one thing at a time and seeing what happens. Setting something at the extremes of it's range can give you a good idea. Trouble is it takes time. There are some good explanations of tuning around but again it can still take a while to read, try out and absorb it all.

I've only just found this official tuning database. There are 3 BMW GT4 setups.

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/392513055

Here are some links I've saved for further reading.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...dies-now-live!&p=888280&viewfull=1#post888280

This is a PDF for use in GTR2 (where SMS did some of their best work while with Simbin) which can apply similarly to Project Cars.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=201418&d=1431329506

Here are some other guides

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23371-Car-setup-guides

Last edited:
I had a very quick blast with intentions of tuning the Boss last night, first thing I wanted to do after I saw @svenvangent 's lap was to slap a bit more down force on. Then I went to the tuning page.... And there was none! :lol: All mechanical grip over here.. A blast to drive though, really enjoying the car. Just got to play the long game and be consistent I think. Won't be any way to get on the pace of the BMW and the Ginetta. That said I think anyone behind me might struggle to get past, the twisties are too narrow and I think any pace I have is down the straights.

Btw I'm also terrible at tuning, i can only manage a few basics. I'm going to experiment with tyre pressure and ride height but that will probably be about it

Back