CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll add you in. I think you missed a "-" off your PSN ID. It's Storm--Trooper- isn't it?

Although I'm not able to race I may be up for practice sessions. That's if I can get on late tonight or tomorrow afternoon/late night UK.
Yes missed the" - " well spotted.
I'm still planning on making this but haven't done any real testing yet so not sure what car or livery.

Grrr!
Had to retire gents, something went wrong with my car. Or rather the game physics or something. Not how I'd hoped this would play out! :( Skip to 1min for the worst of it

Last edited:
Great race everyone, congrats Tensa. Massive thanks to everyone who turned up and a thanks to @JohnScoonsBeard for doing most of the admin.

Really enjoyed the race, had to think hard about tyre compounds/conserving rubber etc, didn't have a big crash so that's a good thing for me :lol:
Did have a FFB glitch the whole race though.

A few too many glitches though and I felt bad for those who had their race ruined by stupid glitches. I hope SMS get their act together and sort out these bugs soon because these longer races really show off what pCARS can do.

Results -

65678p.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry retired on lap 41 to drop my son off , but to be honest the car was a pig to drive and I wasn't enjoying the massive understeer. Also my force feedback was different than when I ran it offline.Had some close racing at some points but was basically trying not to get in the way of the leaders. Watched some from the pits. Good racing guys and I hope the glitches get fixed soon.

Grrr!
Had to retire gents, something went wrong with my car. Or rather the game physics or something. Not how I'd hoped this would play out! :( Skip to 1min for the worst of it

I had a similar thing happen. I was really enjoying the race until, I was no longer controlling my car. I hope they fix the bugs soon. This glitch really made me mad considering I was almost half way through. It shouldn't take this long to get it right, considering they have already started on Pcars 2.

As above I didn't have the best race but that's no fault of anyone here. Good turnout, great organisation, was shaping up to be an awesome race! Thanks for your efforts guys :) 👍

Was really happy with my qualifying, apart from brake bias i was running a stock setup. I managed a 1.49.4 in quali, first time I'd dipped below the 1.50 mark :) Didn't have a great start though, I was a bit tentative into turn one because I didn't realise the tyres were warm. Bit of inexperience showing through there. Had an off being distracted by cars ahead too but my pace and tyre management was going well. I think I could have gone 20-25 laps on my first stint. However I'll never know! Got the bug that put me out of the race around lap 16. Fingers crossed for the next one :P

Sorry retired on lap 41 to drop my son off , but to be honest the car was a pig to drive and I wasn't enjoying the massive understeer. Also my force feedback was different than when I ran it offline.Had some close racing at some points but was basically trying not to get in the way of the leaders. Watched some from the pits. Good racing guys and I hope the glitches get fixed soon.

I noticed something different too. Wasn't enough to change my drive style but it definitely didn't feel the same. In fact the car didn't even sound the same! The reason I chose the car in the end was it was easy to drive and the noises it makes are fantastic, but the lift off noise was gone! Just totally not there anymore. Weird

As above I didn't have the best race but that's no fault of anyone here. Good turnout, great organisation, was shaping up to be an awesome race! Thanks for your efforts guys :) 👍

Was really happy with my qualifying, apart from brake bias i was running a stock setup. I managed a 1.49.4 in quali, first time I'd dipped below the 1.50 mark :) Didn't have a great start though, I was a bit tentative into turn one because I didn't realise the tyres were warm. Bit of inexperience showing through there. Had an off being distracted by cars ahead too but my pace and tyre management was going well. I think I could have gone 20-25 laps on my first stint. However I'll never know! Got the bug that put me out of the race around lap 16. Fingers crossed for the next one :P

I noticed something different too. Wasn't enough to change my drive style but it definitely didn't feel the same. In fact the car didn't even sound the same! The reason I chose the car in the end was it was easy to drive and the noises it makes are fantastic, but the lift off noise was gone! Just totally not there anymore. Weird

I had the same car and livery as you too, so that may not be the problem, for the bug/glitch. My car was running fine, the only problem I had was that when I went to pit for some fresh tyres, I didnt have any, and that happened twice when I when to pit. Third time lucky and managed to finish the race, all be a good few laps behind the rest of the guys(which is the norm lol) but yh

First time doing an endro, would defo consider doing it again. But iI think i would have to be more prepared Lmao

And thanks again race organizers :)

Ready for a second endurance race , was really good untill one point , and like in the GT3 serrie that I did the guy's respect each other.
Spooky thanks for hosting the race .
Good race ,was driving at the second place until mumbo jambo came in Townsville.
I know that with my soft slick tyres I could manage to do the first 30 laps , pup in the pit for new ones and do the rest of the laps .funny thing happened when my driver at first place racing wanted to pit and saw he confused the entre whit the wall , had a little smile but not for long , two laps futher in race I coold hang up my wheel in the garage .
Spooky Woooooooooooky........ next please .

and like in the GT3 serrie that I did the guy's respect each other.

The respect thing seems to be a CRAP trademark ;) I liked the information sharing too, people saying how their tyres were doing/compounds/number of laps/ glitches etc. It made for an entertaining race.

I'm glad I stuck to my guns and drove the M3, I loved the handling and the sound of the engine turned up loud in my headset was something else.

As for the next endurance race, I'm happy to host, help someone else host, or just turn up and race. All put ideas forwards and we can start to plan it.

I haven't driven anywhere near the full compliment of cars in PCars yet, so as for what might make a good race car I've not a lot of ideas. However, I've always been a fan of stock racing, totally even playing field. And I've always been a fan of street tyres too. I loved comforts on GT, I've forgotten how it feels to race a squirmy road car :)

So that's my idea. Road car, road tyres, no tuning.

As for the track, i know there are some road courses but I've not tried them yet. One of those, or maybe even the ring would be something close to what I was thinking of.

Just an idea :D 👍 Not PCars speciality though really is it!

It's so sad the game has so many issues... T_T it's the reason my serie has 2 shortish rounds instead of one long race.

If game kills you in one you can join for second one, and in shorter races one has less chances to fell in a bug killing his race... :/ hope they work their asses out to fix the worst bugs asap, else people will move on from the game!

SMS better get this game on tracks fast because Asseto Corsa is coming to the PS4 next year and faithfulness is something that doesn't happen much lately! This is Bs! How someone dares to put in the market for 70 dollares a product full of flaws and programming mistakes.

SMS better get this game on tracks fast because Asseto Corsa is coming to the PS4 next year and faithfulness is something that doesn't happen much lately! This is Bs! How someone dares to put in the market for 70 dollares a product full of flaws and programming mistakes.
Figure i paied 70EUROS...

It's so sad the game has so many issues... T_T it's the reason my serie has 2 shortish rounds instead of one long race.

If game kills you in one you can join for second one, and in shorter races one has less chances to fell in a bug killing his race... :/ hope they work their asses out to fix the worst bugs asap, else people will move on from the game!

At the moment as race organisers we do need to be a bit clever about how we design races to work without issues. We at CRAP had the same issue with GT5 and GT6 where we had to work around known bugs to get races and series to completion. The difference is that SMS have told us they are fixing things and we are seeing things fixed bit by bit. We also have fairly good visibility of what isn't working yet due to their open policy on bug reporting. PD seemed to put very little into post game support. We certainly didn't get told what was going on.

I'm glad we got a game in May that was playable (even if we had to use a few workarounds) rather than have had to wait until say December of this year. To be honest if the game hadn't come out until then there's no guarantee the company would have still been here to sell and support it. That's pure conjecture on my part but it would certainly been a great shame if all that effort would have been for nothing. The time had come to release. Warts and all.

I'm glad they did as I've enjoyed my driving/gaming more than at any time in the previous 37 years of gaming. As well as the game this community has certainly played it's part in that.

I
Be ready, as soon as the next patch drops I'll be running an endurance that same weekend (unless the patch comes on a Thursday/Friday) to test it. Capers @ Road 'Merica.
I I I I IIIIIIIIIIII MMMMMMMMMMMM in .
I'm innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :P
wait wait wait ,in my country you eat carpertjes these are green little bolletjes but which car is this ?

Last edited:
New patch has dropped so next saturday 5pm BST - Caper Monterey @ Road America.

Laps to be decided (roughly 1hr 30mins)

The 5pm start time us flexible, so let me know if you're interested.

football is hosting a bmw 320 event 1 hour later,.... (1900BST)
maybe a idea to host it earlier or later??

(i can not be there earlier, but if you make it later i will be there!)

New patch has dropped so next saturday 5pm BST - Caper Monterey @ Road America.

Laps to be decided (roughly 1hr 30mins)

The 5pm start time us flexible, so let me know if you're interested.

I've updated the first post. Have I got the date right? Will update with time and further details once you've worked out. @Football67611 is talking about a 3week series to continue from this Saturday's race. I'm sure times can be sorted between you.

Apologies, I still need to archive last month's race result.

Back