CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
I myself I'm not a Einstein nether if it comes to do a setup .
The things I do are .....
1 : tyres pressure
2 : right hight
3 : breaks
4 : Sway bar
5 : stiff or soft spring
6 : and than some laps to see that the engine don't get to hot .
If you think that the car's feels more or less right , than it is a matter off doing laps to know the track and your breaking points .
Practice do magic .

How do I see engine temperature? And tyre temperature? And what is good and bad temperatures? Sorry

Press the button assigned for the HUD (default is the left d pad) until you get the telemetry screen. Tyres Temps are shown there (shows inside temp, middle temp and outside temp of each tyred). They are also indicated by the tyre wear indication on the normal driving HUD. Blue is cold, changing to green for optimum and red for too hot. The temps can also be seen from the Motec display on some cars. To cycle through the Motec display options map it to a button or key (if you also have a keyboard)

Engine temperature - I think this can be monitored by the oil and water temp gauges if the car has them (with suitable warning zones). I think they can also be monitored with the Motec display too. Opening the radiator grill can help cool the engine (and radiator).

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. However the fun of racing the Mustang is slowly turning to frustration. I feel bad for giving up but I'm going to try a different car or two. See what happens

I tried the mustang and normally enjoy it, but it would punish you for 2 hours!

You said it. It's a hoot to drive but it's a bit more of a handful than I would like for an endurance race.

So with that in mind I set out tonight to try all the other cars on offer. I won't have time to do any proper testing again now before the race on Sunday.

I didn't get chance to get fully up to speed with any of the cars so I went for the one that felt easiest to drive straight out of the box. I ended up liking the sounds it makes most out of all of them actually, which is a bonus :)

So it's official, i will now be driving the Keaveneys #18 liveried Ginetta G55. Let's take those BMW guys down @svenvangent 👍

Put me down for a possibility. PSN Storm--Trooper
Can't think if I've driven these cars and not been on much lately due to work load. If I can watch the F1 and don't have any family commitment's I'm in.Probably won't get to try cars and choose livery until sometime over weekend.

Put me down for a possibility. PSN Storm--Trooper
Can't think if I've driven these cars and not been on much lately due to work load. If I can watch the F1 and don't have any family commitment's I'm in.Probably won't get to try cars and choose livery until sometime over weekend.

I'll add you in. I think you missed a "-" off your PSN ID. It's Storm--Trooper- isn't it?

Although I'm not able to race I may be up for practice sessions. That's if I can get on late tonight or tomorrow afternoon/late night UK.

So this is just a quick reminder to everyone who intends to race on Sunday. There is one more spot left. If we get more than 16 interested we'll run a reserve list in case anyone doesn't make it. Any problems please let us (most importantly sp00ky) know with as much notice as you can. If you end up retiring to the pits remember you can watch the rest of the race now. Try and remain in the room even if you have to Thanks. Also if someone could get any or all of the result screens and qualifying then we get a permanent record. Good luck everyone.

sp00ky-w00ky- @Spooky Wooky
SkyyJuice @Mr SkyyJuice
danrc2010 @Daniel Sharp
Majortrauma999 @Spliffyclyro
xkubunt @xkubunt
svenvangent968 @svenvangent Ginetta G55
AndroR35 @andp132 BMWM3 GT4 1M Pixel Photo #36
Shin_roh @Captain Roh Ginetta G55 Keaveneys #18
cbcvabch @cbcvabch
Allstyles @Bjorn Lucas Aston Martin GT4
football67611 @Football67611 BMW GT4
VicarsVF1 @Gavin Vickers Aston Martin GT4
Storm--Trooper- @lancashirelad (hopefully)
copes24 @copes24
acekiller15

Reserved
Kkj_10 @Kkj10

See the first post in this thread for the most up to date version.

Last edited:
Didn't know I had signed up for this :lol:. 6pm on a Sunday is usually too early for me :indiff:. Best moving me to the reserve list but I'll do my best to be there.

So this is just a quick reminder to everyone who intends to race on Sunday. There is one more spot left. If we get more than 16 interested we'll run a reserve list in case anyone doesn't make it. Any problems please let us (most importantly sp00ky) know with as much notice as you can. If you end up retiring to the pits remember you can watch the rest of the race now. Try and remain in the room even if you have to Thanks. Also if someone could get any or all of the result screens and qualifying then we get a permanent record. Good luck everyone.

sp00ky-w00ky- @Spooky Wooky
SkyyJuice @Mr SkyyJuice
Kkj_10 @Kkj10
danrc2010 @Daniel Sharp
Majortrauma999 @Spliffyclyro
xkubunt @xkubunt
svenvangent968 @svenvangent Ginetta G55
AndroR35 @andp132 BMWM3 GT4 1M Pixel Photo #36
Shin_roh @Captain Roh Ginetta G55 Keaveneys #18
cbcvabch @cbcvabch
Allstyles @Bjorn Lucas
football67611 @Football67611 BMW GT4
VicarsVF1 @Gavin Vickers Aston Martin GT4
Storm--Trooper- @lancashirelad (hopefully)
copes24 @copes24

Thanks very much for the list John, 👍 didn't realise so many people were interested.

If anyone hasn't added me on PSN please do so, it will make sending invites a bit easier.

*edit* I think @acekiller15 is in too.

Didn't know I had signed up for this :lol:. 6pm on a Sunday is usually too early for me :indiff:. Best moving me to the reserve list but I'll do my best to be there.

Sorry kkj - wires crossed. I think I picked it up from a PSN message in the CRAP pCARS Racing mail. You must have been replying to something else.

Thanks very much for the list John, 👍 didn't realise so many people were interested.

If anyone hasn't added me on PSN please do so, it will make sending invites a bit easier.

*edit* I think @acekiller15 is in too.

No problem. I've added him in.

I've been updating the first post here with each additional driver. All regs and entrants for each month get updated there as they're confirmed. Post 2 of this thread has all the results from the CRAP pCARS endurance races. The list also includes the results from the original thread @Mr_D started.

I don't think anythings been mentioned about this yet, but I remember thinking when I was on PCars a few days ago that the pit entrance was really sketchy! Might be a good Idea for people to practice that, I know I will. I didn't notice any white lines on the track but clarification on pit entry from the stewards would be good. I haven't actually tried coming in yet, well, once, and it didn't end well :lol: I normally just warp back through the options menu when I'm practicing.

I did some testing and have given myself a dilemma, driving the BMW I'm 2 secs a lap quicker without TCS and it's fun to drive (oversteery), but (a big but) it ruins the tyres. So I can either drive with TCS on and be slower but save tyres, or drive with TCS off, be faster but pit more often.

OR, use the Aston GT4 which I found more stable (if not a bit understeery) just as quick, doesn't wear the tyres as quickly, sounds great, but is a bit boring to drive!!

Back