Crazy highway road skating

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 8 comments
  • 968 views
Try doing that on the roads where I live... INSTANT DEATH via pothole/frost heave!
 
I was waiting for the back door to fall off when he started hanging out, but it never happened. :(
 
lol. I thought one of em' would fall off :irked:
 
Now, to one up this:

put the car on cruise control and have the driver do the same thing,

Yeah
 
Wow, that's dangerous. Oh no, he has his hazard lights on. Phew! Close one...

Seriously though, if that road's so slick to be able to do that at ~50mph in sandles, what's it like driving on when it rains?

Oh, right. It doesn't rain. Ever.
 
Hahaha all the comments were better than the actual movie. Yeah i was kinda hoping one would fall off too! Why are they wearing skirts anyway? Is that part of the gag :crazy:
 
Back