** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a challenge? I will bring the thunder.

Lol guys, it's racing vagaries, those things always happen. He would for sure let you pass if it was a high/med speed corner, in a slow corner as this one the first inside is right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
low speed corner : Priority to the first car inside.
High/med speed corner : Priority to the cars on the track

Before each round will decide if the corner next the pit exit is Low, med or high speed.

ok guys ?

i dont realy care,i know i shouldnt said that,bt you dive bombed me 2times in same corner,that wat coused the crash i think.

Practice sessions schedule :

Practice Session #1 Monday 02/06 20:00 GMT
Practice Session #2 thusday 03/06 20:00 GMT
Practice Session #3 thursday 05/06 20:00 GMT

Last edited:
Well. I'll stop to complain cause I think that people here don't like this when we try to defend ourself, even with multiple argues.

So, to keep things cool, I decided to share the tune I use. I'm not that kind of guys who like to keep things secret, I know it's always good to learn from others anyway.

My tune is nothing secret though as you all can find it on gtplanet. Hell yeah, it's a Praiano's tune. This gtp member is well known through here especially for his great car setups. So you can find the one for this Clio here.
Basically, I just use it with some adjustments.

- My rear downforce is set to 200
- My Brake Balance is set to 2 / 5
- I'm not a fan of his tranny setup system so here is mine:
1: Set the final gear to maximum on the right (6000)
2: Set the top speed to maximum on the left (112mph / 180kmh)
3: Set each gear
  1. 2.800
  2. 1.934
  3. 1.560
  4. 1.325
  5. 1.145
  6. 0.995
4: Set the final gear appropriatly to the speed desired on each track (mine was set to 4.500 at Nurb F)
Just change the final gear when you change of track you practice/race on.

Of course, everyone have a different driving style and maybe this setup can't suits to yours. However it suits perfectly with my DS3 controller.

:gtpflag:

Are you guys limited or what? I already explained what you highlighted in my previous posts. Out-of track-lines doesn't apply when there are R/W rumbles behind the wire line, it only apply in particular turns (i.e. turn 1 of nurb F). And track boundaries were not clarified in the race specific post. The race specific post just said to not exceed track limits, nothing more.
If you read point 16:B of the GTP OLR you'll se that rumbles are perfectly legals.

Well. I'll stop to complain cause I think that people here don't like this when we try to defend ourself, even with multiple argues.

What Argues ? can't you make the difference between Offline Racing and Online Racing ? and the limited guys are us ? lol

Is that the section you are refering to ?

02-06-2014 03-16-48.jpg

Maybe you should admit your mistake, apologize and move on.

Thank you for the tune, i might use it when i decide to not finish first ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
From what I know, the track layouts don't change between offline and online, the limits are the same here on GTPlanet since GT3 has been released, when we were able to play multiplayer.

Look Mate, as you can notice on the rules and regs section, i told you to refer to OLR Guidelines regarding some specific subjects : General Rules, Event participation, pit etiquette and rules governing car contacts. No one of those sections says that the R/W rumbles are a part of the track. So why are you going that far ?

31-05-2014 19-44-03.jpg

Applying penalties is not that funny, it's a lot of work, we spend a lot of time and energy trying to make the event as fair and transparent as possible.

When i make a mistake, i have no problem to admit it without any hesitation. Unfortunately you were wrong about that point and you don't want to admit it. All of us should follow the event rules regardless what we know or think. if we have some doubt we ask.

So let's move on and have some fun as Brutaka said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back