** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the race starts at 5:30 (10:30 London) in my timezone, then I definitely can try. Buuuuut, it'd be cutting it extremely close between ITCC maybe.

Guys, please tell friends around you about our series, try to catch some clean and serious drivers.

@john sweet "JOE9074" will be removed from the entry list and will be banned from the event.

Waiting for @SK8RBOI to confirm his participation.

i
Guys, please tell friends around you about our series, try to catch some clean and serious drivers.

@john sweet "JOE9074" will be removed from the entry list and will be banned from the event.

Waiting for @SK8RBOI to confirm his participation.
U being serious? Ur banning Joe.. Wtf? I swear this **** is anoying me so much! This is the last straw... One more piss take and I'm off.

If Joe Wants to know Wtf?, he will ask by himself, and he won't. Now regarding you, think you have to grow up a little " Because i'm a teenager" is the most stupid excuse i ever heard. and no need to the last straw, you were out since yesterday.

U wana know the truth... I wasn't that tired yesterday I wanted to race with frends rather then take part in this ****y race series. Joe doesn't have a computer he was using is ps3 and I was so discussed with ur disition not to even give him the heads up is stupid. U didn't tell me or ask me any think regarding the series like when u and used the prizes when u told me u wornt going to till the last race. Also u changed the hole format of the series 2 days befor the fist race so poor Joe didn't no a thing and any one els who doesn't or can't look on GT3 regularly. Massive wast of time.
put this on your cv :)

We gonna be 4, may be 5 to race tonight, I'm ok with that, I'll be Ok if you want me to cancel

Thanks to Andro and Aboe who were the only drivers to be presented for tonight's race.

Given the limited number of participants, it was decided to postpone the date of the first race to Saturday May 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sorry. ITCC had small delays - several disconnects. We were not finished until after CRCC lobby was closed.

Hello everybody.
I would like to join the awesome tournament if possible.
My PSN: SmileyWRX
Car: Clio/Yellow/22

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello everybody.
I would like to join the awesome tournament if possible.
My PSN: SmileyWRX
Car: Clio/Yellow/22

Thanks

Welcome, and thank you for joining CRCC series, make sure you read the rules and feel free to comment/discuss any of them.

Please add Mamaghi to your friends list, Guess Andro is on it already :)

I'll add you to the entry list asap :)

Welcome, and thank you for joining CRCC series, make sure you read the rules and feel free to comment/discuss any of them.

Please add Mamaghi to your friends list, Guess Andro is on it already :)

I'll add you to the entry list asap :)

Thank you will prepare my car properly :)
Awesome awesome :)

Still available : Clio V6 Trophy #9 Gray, #55 Blue, #99 Pink, Please choose one of them.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back