** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might actually be able to sign up for this - maybe - from May 10th until the finale in June.

I've noticed that it conflicts with ITCC schedule, until ITCC run-offs are over on May 3rd. I had been keeping an eye on this to see how it all played out, but... :D

I might actually be able to sign up for this - maybe - from May 10th until the finale in June.

I've noticed that it conflicts with ITCC schedule, until ITCC run-offs are over on May 3rd. I had been keeping an eye on this to see how it all played out, but... :D
You're more than welcome Andrew :)

My proposed team name would be GT America, I try to run that name as often as I can when in team races. I'm perfectly fine with @rcb929 as my partner but I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna make the first race unless a blessing happens :indiff:

My proposed team name would be GT America, I try to run that name as often as I can when in team races. I'm perfectly fine with @rcb929 as my partner but I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna make the first race unless a blessing happens :indiff:
Hopefully will have you with us for the first race mate, and i'm ok with GT America, just make sure rcb is ok too.

I fine with whatever. See you at Monza

Hey guys, I won't be able to attend the practice race or the first round. Don't worry though, I will race in all of the races after. Could I qualify but not race for round 1? If I got pole that is a point and I want to win the championship.
^

So, I've driven some laps of Brand Hatch... Seems fun. The car is excellent to drive.

ITCC_Andrew/MrMelancholy15

L'Équipe Autosport Gagnant Canadien (a.k.a. Winning Autosport Canada)
#22 Lutecia/Clio

Hey guys. Sorry for bailing out so close to the start of Quali - I was so tired. My eyes were actually beginning to close so I knew I had to leave.

I'll be around for the race though :)

Congrats to Mamaghi on the season's inaugural pole 👍

Thx mate :), and a huge thanks to AndroR35 and bcd73 👍 who were the only ones to assist to the qualifying session, as you can notice "page 1" we were only 3 last night. Hopefully we will be more for the race tonight "9.30 pm GMT 4.30 pm EST". the lobby will be open one hour earlier.

Could you please confirm your participation gentlemen?.

Last edited:
See you tonite!!! Watch out for Infra racing tonight!!! :)
Thx mate :), and a huge thanks to AndroR35 and bcd73 👍 who were the only ones to assist to the qualifying session, as you can notice "page 1" we were only 3 last night. Hopefully we will be more for the race tonight "9.30 pm GMT 4.30 pm EST". the lobby will be open one hour earlier.

Could you please confirm your participation gentlemen?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back