** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright guys, befor evry series race evryone needs to clean ther cache.

If I don't know how to do that go to:
Options, network, clear cache.

This should reduce server lag and stop magure disconnections during the race.

THANKS, SK8R

SK8R bruv! If you set the room up with standard race quality and low mic quality it seems to nearly always work. Clearing Cache doesn't affect your connection at all it just frees up hard disk space. If a guy cannot join the room or cannot see someone, they should restart their PS3 for some reason it works everytime for me and i would suspect it would be the same for others.

Many times, the host of the series graciously pays out-of-pocket to attract drivers for a first/debut series. This is to attract drivers in to the series so that they realize how awesome the series is.

I hope you have the very best of luck :)

Hey, I might be late to the practice session cause i need to go to a study group for my big test coming up soon. I will try to make it on time, but i will let you guys know if i will be late.

Welcome @john sweet

Please pick a car from the list below and feel free to discuss and/or Comment any of the event's aspects.

Lutesia V6 Trophy : #3 Gray, #22 Yellow, #55 Blue, #66 White and #99 Pink.
Clio V6 Trophy : #55 Blue

thx again for joining John :)

The Practice session was a success thx to all of you guys. The Qualifying session and the race grid positioning work fine. Hopefully we gonna have some more entries before the first qualifying session, next Friday :).

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

Please read the rules before friday's qualifying session to avoid any misunderstanding, and let me know if anything is not as clear as it should be.

thank you

@Josiah Rankin "jrankin10jr" sent me a pm to say he doesn't think being able to participate. Still 8 drivers. If you want, we could form four teams, if so, this should be done before tomorrow's qualifying.

Waiting for your feed-backs.

Last edited:
@Josiah Rankin "jrankin10jr" sent me a pm to say he doesn't think being able to participate. Still 8 drivers. If you want, we could form four teams, if so, this should be done before tomorrow's qualifying.

Waiting for your feed-backs.
I wouldn't mind that

If we all agree with teams, please fill in the template below asap.

Team Name :
Driver 1 :
Driver 2 :
Number :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back