Do you want a credit limit in GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 17 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 382 93.9%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
I'd agree with many that GT6 needs no credit limit, but I didnt't want standards, improved or not in GT6 so, I expect 1.

As long as it's stuff like achievements and trophies and not special items (or, heaven forbid, cars). I'd hate it if I had to farm 1 Billion credits to get something I actually want.

I mean, having a Cr. 20 million cap is inconvenient.
Having to obtain Cr. 1 billion to meet a certain goal would be a lot worse.

I just threw it out as an arbitrary number but why not? If only a handful of people actually obtain the trophy then it carries a lot more meaning.

Have not read through this entire thread yet - the following is my view.

Credit limits should be removed, or if for some reason there needs to be one increase the limit to 500 million or higher.
Cars are overpriced compared to the length of time it takes to get 20 million etc. even with "B"-spec and the online events. I want to spend my time enjoying the game not chasing credits all the time. I do like the bonus multiplier for playing every day, but it needs increased up to 400% or so on certain days of each month or maybe weekends the online even prize money goes up by say 8 or 10 times for 24 hours. Better yet though just apply better payouts in GT mode and or let us win price cars over and over again like GT4. Also do not restrict the cars that we can sell very much. Resale value should drop small percentage each day/week but on brand new cars should rarely drop below 50%.

Easily chasing the high dollar cars in GT5 is ultimately what stopped me from playing GT5. Did return just recently win my Forza 4 disc got scratched and having my "B"-spec drive rack up the credits while watching the KC Chiefs etc.
So now have driven most of the premium 20 million dollar cars.

Also if they do keep the crazy price tags - I would not be opposed to renting the cars, but you would not be able to tune them up or paint them if rented.

I would like to see implementation of entry fees for user online races, especially if we will be able to set up online race series via the online race settings.

There shouldn't be a cap. If I want to save a load of cash and have a 60 million mega spend, I should be allowed to.

Whatever you guys say about a limit or not a limit. There'll always be a limit. 99,999,999 Cr was the limit in the old games, right? Why would you need more than that?

I had a disk that gave me about 2 billion in GT4 and it could be reused time and again but I get your point..;)oh and yes I did get to about 90 % before i used it.

Whatever you guys say about a limit or not a limit. There'll always be a limit. 99,999,999 Cr was the limit in the old games, right? Why would you need more than that?

Sorry but GT4 the number was over 15 numbers long. It was so long that I would have never made a dent in it. Even though I had a crazy game save with all cars, and basically infinite money

I see. I still think that amount is ridiculous, a lot of the game is losing its point by having that much. But I still want more than 20 mill, but not too much. But anyway, I'm not here to make an argument :)

After collecting all cars available from the game, credits became useless and having a credit limit is just plain stupid. Can't find anywhere to spend my Cr.20,000,000 unless I decided to throw them away by buying those Cr.20,000,000 cars. :indiff:

If you have all the cars, then why are you disappointed in the credit limit? What were you intending on spending 200 million credits on if you got that high?

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about credit limits and if you want them in gt6 or not. Personally, I don't like the credit limit in GT5. I'm constantly stuck at 20 million and can never find anything to spend it on.
I am confused...
What would you spend 80 million on?

I don't want the stupid credit restrictions on how much I can have. if I want to be a virtual 20k Millionaire, then let me do it. Don't put this stupid cap on how much I can have, let me have Bill gates amounts of credits. There's no economy on this game so there's no excuse to have it.

Car prices are down on certain cars. The new 15th Anniversary R8 LMS Ultra is only 450, 000. The GT5 version is over 5million. Talk about what til next years model...

By removing the credit limit it adds a new element of competition and gives another reason to continue playing the game. If you adjusted the prices of cars down to realistic levels you could also reduce prizes to more realistic levels. The vintage racing cars don't need to be $20,000,000 for example, they could be $2,000,000 just as easily. An LMP car isn't $4Million either. Artificially inflated car prizes introduce the need for huge payouts and then PD in their infinite wisdom impose a credit limit probably because they don't want to see people with $1Billion in their account.

Lower the prices, lower the payouts and get rid of the credit limit because it serves absolutely no purpose and actually hinders gameplay IMO.

The credit limit in GT5 was a royal pain, especially when twinned with the UCD and its expensive, rotating cars list (a mess with an attempted OCD fix). You can only buy so many available and inexpensive cars in order to bring down your credit (or for its paint chip) so that racing doesn't feel without reward (other than the fun of driving, but then why have a credit system).

I loved several parts of GT5, but the credit limit (reminiscent of internet data caps in the States) is one of those things that should have been strangled at birth (digitally).

The limit should be extended to at least around 100M, though admittedly I never actually gained 20M in GT5, I didn't play it enough.

I'm curious how expensive that 250 GTO will be, we all know how much one of those cost in real life...

The limit should be extended to at least around 100M, though admittedly I never actually gained 20M in GT5, I didn't play it enough.

I'm curious how expensive that 250 GTO will be, we all know how much one of those cost in real life...

Why even have a limit? Richard Branson doesn't lol

Agree on the GTO.

I know this is a thread about credits but is there also a garage limit? It was 2000 cars for GT5 haven't heard anything for gt6.

Back