Cricket World Cup

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 238 comments
Originally posted by SandStorm
"Ah, fuc k!" :lol:

nope it was a lot better than that!:D

the Aussies made 212 thanks mainly to Andrew symonds making 91 n.o

now the lankans have to get'em
these pitches over there are a joke, if the same sort of crap was dished up here people would be lynched

No, I actually think that if a pitch can restrict the world champions to less than 230 (3 times), then it is an excellent pitch, ie has spin, bounce, movement etc. I commend the ground staff for an excellent job.

I watched the Australia v. Kenya match, and that finished at like 3:00am my time, and I still read for an hour before sleepong, then getting up at like 7:00 for work.

Originally posted by SandStorm
You shouldn't be tired. It's only, what, 11:30 over in sheep phucker land?

10.30pm Retard, daylight savings. I walked/run 8-9km in 97 minutes on Sunday, I'm still stuffed.

You put your clock back and get more sunlight in the day, or put you clock forward and get less sunlight in the day. I don't really know, its confusing.

Apparently they're spouting some **** that more daylight will make you a healthier person or something like that. But I don't see how you could possibly be healthy if your sleep gets cut off an hour earlier than you'd like.

its a load of bollocks really

back to the cricket
...pi$$ off Lankans pi$$ off pi$$ off... anybody guess the ba$tardised tune there
ha ha ha i bet that shut "chucker" up

and no not overly a ford fan, just dont like skaife

Originally posted by Bollocks#999

back to the cricket
...pi$$ off Lankans pi$$ off pi$$ off... anybody guess the ba$tardised tune there
ha ha ha i bet that shut "chucker" up
I'm not sure what tune that is, but it sure shut chucker up. ;)

Back