Cricket World Cup

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 238 comments
**** you sandstorm, you dont know 1 ****en thing about me, you dotn know what sorta **** i been through, you know-it-all..!!!!!!!!1

:lol: DeliveratorTitan: **** all this **** i'm gunna kik ur azz wen i get hold of u if u dont **** off right now i'm pissed off wit u so **** off!!!11!!!1

now now children if you cant play nicely....

Australia v India for the cup any bets on who is gonna win?
If the aussies can get tendulker early they would have to be in with a fair shake i would think

Australia is gonna win.

Even if Tendulkar makes 150, Gilchrist (can stay this time, for one! :irked: ), Ponting and Symonds can make like 70+ each and flog the **** out of the Indians.

No you won't. South Africa or (dare I say it?) England are gonna win that one.

Now, back on the subject of cricket, ENGLAND SUCK!!

i guessed thats what it was

on another subject for a sec.... GO MARCUS AMBROSE!!!
care to elaborate on the PM you sent me Sandstorm, in here? didnt quite understand it, thought i lived in a country that allowed free speech, wanker

I'm that happy, hey. Skaifey won the racing, Aussies won the cricket and Kimi won the F1. Webber also showed excellent speed before the f ucked up Jag quit on him. :irked:

No I said that Aussie pretty much rule at sports, but that doesnt mean they cant be beaten

Trivia time

You know that wanker of an Actor Russel Crowe that got his arse kicked by the Warriors owner, making a bigger fool of himself was born in Auckland (I think it was Auckland)

No it doesnt, Dixons a Kiwi just like Crowes an Aussie. He even says that

What if an Aussie was born in somewhere like Nigera on hoilday? (Id laugh at someone who would go there for a holiday :lol: ) Does that make him a ****ing Nigerian?

Yes. Technically, if I was concieved in Australia, and born in Nigeria ( :odd: ) it would make me a citizen of Nigeria.

Even if we take out citizenship in another part of the world than that which we were born in, our nationality is still ruled by what country we were born in, so technically, even if you do happen to take out citizenship in another country, you are still really from whichever country you were born in.

Bull****
Whoever made those rules (if its true) needs to be shot

Like Crowe, ask people who have been living in the country they were born in for 5 or so years, then in their current country now and see what they consider themselves

Originally posted by SandStorm
F uck you, arsehole. Why do you have to be such a wanker? I mean, Mark Skaife is going to own again this year, you can tell.

arsehole and wanker, man thats pretty original aint it?
...now correct me if im wrong but didnt you start this crap in the first place?

Oh yeah go the mighty Aussies:cool: :cool:

Back