cruzthemaster's Gallery 1/3: Update

Here are some quick edits I made with old shots that were "hidden" in my laptop.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_7.png

Suzuka Circuit - Percurso Este_8.png

Tsukuba Circuit_54.png

Tsukuba Circuit_8.png

Hope you guys like this short edit!:gtpflag:

Thank you diobel, I prefer the Lambo set too. Had way more time into it than this last set, these were just some old photos and a quick edit (did this in 10 mins), although I think that the last came out pretty well.

Last edited:
Shot 3 of the Silvia set is really nice. Like the editing and deep moody feel of it. Great composition too. 👍

Also 3 & 4 of the lambo set are nice too. The others are not bad either but I like those 2 best. 👍 The frist one of that set framed well but it's a bit overexposed.

And the last RX7 shot is pretty sweet. Good framing and display of motion. Toning is quite good too. 👍

GPR
Shot 3 of the Silvia set is really nice. Like the editing and deep moody feel of it. Great composition too. 👍

Also 3 & 4 of the lambo set are nice too. The others are not bad either but I like those 2 best. 👍 The frist one of that set framed well but it's a bit overexposed.

And the last RX7 shot is pretty sweet. Good framing and display of motion. Toning is quite good too. 👍
Thanks man, the Silvia shot was something very quick to edit, just like the RX-7, but they came out pretty well. :cheers:

Not a bad shot there. Good framing. Feels a bit washy or faded to me. I assume this was intentional? Just makes it feel a little flat or 1 demsional to me thats all. Overall quite nice. 👍

GPR
Not a bad shot there. Good framing. Feels a bit washy or faded to me. I assume this was intentional? Just makes it feel a little flat or 1 demsional to me thats all. Overall quite nice. 👍
Thanks for your feedback, GPR. That faded look was intentional, at least i tried to give it a old shot mood.
Very nice shots, I like that RX-7 drifting particularly, and this Lancia close-up is great as well.
Thanks mazda, I'm glad you like my photos

:cheers:

Here are some more of my "hidden" shots. A while ago tested my CR-X tune on Nuburgring, and thought that I might be able to take some nice photos. Just playing around with them on Photoshop and here is the result.

24h Nürburgring_6.png

Another Version

24h Nürburgring_6_v2.png

24h Nürburgring_13.png

24h Nürburgring_11.png

Tell me what do you think about these!:gtpflag:

Thank you for your feedback, diobel. I might get a bit more "creative" and mess around a bit more with panos and try more stuff.

Thank you diobel! I really like the last one too, although it has some weird "scratch" near the flare that I didn't remember seeing there :ouch:...

1 & 3 are quite nice. Nice composition on shot 1. Maybe could use a bit more brightness and contrast but still great.

Shot 3 is also very nice. Nice light and toning. Decent use of flare. That scratch you mention does look weird. But other than that great. 👍

Shot 2 is ok. Feels a bit too bright and washy to me. And it seems a bit odd with the downward slant being so much, especially considering Goodwood is uphill.

GPR
1 & 3 are quite nice. Nice composition on shot 1. Maybe could use a bit more brightness and contrast but still great.

Shot 3 is also very nice. Nice light and toning. Decent use of flare. That scratch you mention does look weird. But other than that great. 👍

Shot 2 is ok. Feels a bit too bright and washy to me. And it seems a bit odd with the downward slant being so much, especially considering Goodwood is uphill.
Thank you for your feedback GPR and for your critics. Really helps. The shot 2 was like an experiment with photoshop filters. My main idea was to make it look like it was an oil painting. It wasn't the best of my ideas.

Here is one of my favourite sets that I've made so far (probably the best I've made), although these are old photos. Hard work editing every single shot. Really hope you guys like them, because I think (compared with my old photos and posts) this is next-level ****. :P

Deep Forest Raceway_6.png

Deep Forest Raceway_9.png

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit.png

SSR7_F430.png

Toscana_2.png

Toscana_Rally_Evo.png

Tsukuba Circuit_29-Recovered.png

Tsukuba Circuit_41.png

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_25.png

Please, PLEASE, leave some feedback! Really want to know your opinion on these shots!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back